• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Who fault is that ? Emery has had more then enough time to atleast get this team playing Coherently, a whole season and we still have no real identity he just randomly sets us up per game, not good enough.

Hmm, maybe I don't know. We have made quite a lot of changes in the summer. This is another lineup that has never started together vs a team that has started together for ages now. I'm not seeing much from Emery either Im just saying the squad is far from settled. Down to him to drill them quick and settle on some kind of coherent plan.

Finesse

Why do you have an attack on Laca Pépé and Auba but yet go to Anfield and set up to soak up pressure and play on the counter?
You know the defence is make shift at best and yet you set up to soak pressure. Who can survive that at Anfield?

Completely sacrificed Ceballos. Özil would have been useless too with such a system. Any player maker would look useless in this formation.

Emery got the wrong approach. Too tactical to the detriment on the natural strength of his own team.

Jakarta

I think we tried today unlike last 3 season when we got murdered frim the start

And that's the sad thing.

I was thrilled that we got to half an hour at nil nil...thinking we have really changed and then reality hit.

Pepe the only bright spark from this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom