• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even it wasn't his best performance but the guy has balls to try be a leader and win us the game remember this guy just 20 years old.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Possibly the best midfielder in Arsenal? I remember maybe one or two times in this game him losing possession. But he makes very important plays often.

He has to be rotated though, that's why he was an impact sub after bad 1st half from midfield. Last season he faded towards the end in my opinion.

Almost undroppable at this point, Arsenal needs to renew his contract soon. Let's hope he can keep developing in the same trajectory.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
He's added These surging runs to his game this season which has twice earned us free-kicks from which we have scored late winners. The way he drives at the defence reminds me of Wilshere or Diaby, I would like to see it more often from him. I think he's clearly our most consistent midfielder at this Point in time.

Arseshavin

He's added These surging runs to his game this season which has twice earned us free-kicks from which we have scored late winners. The way he drives at the defence reminds me of Wilshere or Diaby, I would like to see it more often from him. I think he's clearly our most consistent midfielder at this Point in time.
He is not a defensive playmaker, he's an all action midfielder. Should definitely be given license to roam and be encouraged to run more with the ball through midfield.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought he was our MOTM today, watching from the stands it was amazing how great he is at getting the ball on the half turn in space, popped up everywhere.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought he was our MOTM today, watching from the stands it was amazing how great he is at getting the ball on the half turn in space, popped up everywhere.

He immediately goes up a level when Xhaka goes off, such s bad partnership.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again he look our only best midfield at the moment the other 4 are just not doing well from xhaka to willock

GoonerJay24

His potential is clear to see but I feel these guys are too young to sustainably dominate midfields for a big club, with Emery as manager. Need more maturity in midfield moving forwards.

I'd have more faith if Arsène were coach.

Riou

Can't stand Palace, why did they make such a meal out of that tackle?

Zaha was what 75 yards away from our goal, and the tackle was in no way a dangerous one on Zaha, he just hugged him to the ground that's all...nonces.

zilfy

Played brilliantly but thought Sokratis deserved it today (surprisingly). He showed a bit of hunger and grit for the first time this season. Good to see

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can't stand Palace, why did they make such a meal out of that tackle?

Zaha was what 75 yards away from our goal, and the tackle was in no way a dangerous one on Zaha, he just hugged him to the ground that's all...nonces.
You can't honestly tell me that had the situation been reversed and that was a tackle on Pepe or Auba you wouldn't be fuming? If you say you wouldn't you're lying.

Riou

You can't honestly tell me that had the situation been reversed and that was a tackle on Pepe or Auba you wouldn't be fuming? If you say you wouldn't you're lying.

Yellow card all day for me, if he was much closer to the goal or a studs up/elbow was used etc then yes I would have been fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom