• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

EIhgO5jX0AAyFfV

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

How is this a sound decision from the board?

Replacing our interim coach, who was assistant to the previous head coach, with another assistant who has never led the first team & whose greatest claim to fame is excelling at cone placements?

This organization is a farce masquerading as a football club.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Wonder what he'll do with Özil

Hoping for a Silva like role in a 433.

Probably one of my fave ever Mesut performances came in a 2-2 home game vs Chelsea 2 years ago where he was unplayable. In the formation he behind Alexis/Laca in a 3512 but he was playing mostly through the left and absolutely annihilated Bakayoko. Think playing a 433 would give him similar conditions to work from.

Furious

How is this a sound decision from the board?

Replacing our interim coach, who was assistant to the previous head coach, with another assistant who has never led the first team & whose greatest claim to fame is excelling at cone placements?

This organization is a farce masquerading as a football club.

#AlwaysArteta

Better get on board before it's too late my man.

Predicates

Arsenal are expected to hold talks with a number of candidates this week and Carlo Ancelotti, Massimiliano Allegri and Patrick Vieira are all contenders.

Arteta, however, is emerging as a frontrunner after becoming close to succeeding Arsène Wenger when he left the club in May 2018. The former Arsenal midfielder was overlooked in favour of Emery but is still held in high regard by the club’s hierarchy.

why would Huss be there if it wasn't going to be Arteta?

The press don't have a clue.

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
Hoping for a Silva like role in a 433.

Probably one of my fave ever Mesut performances came in a 2-2 home game vs Chelsea 2 years ago where he was unplayable. In the formation he behind Alexis/Laca in a 3512 but he was playing mostly through the left and absolutely annihilated Bakayoko. Think playing a 433 would give him similar conditions to work from.
I would like to think this is possible but it just isn't possible unless he improves physically. Not got the dribbling ability of David Silva either.

Furious

I would like to think this is possible but it just isn't possible unless he improves physically. Not got the dribbling ability of David Silva either.

Silva looked just as finished before Arteta extended his career by 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom