• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
If Arteta can teach our attacking players how to move off the ball like the City players, someone like Özil is really gonna thrive. Even yesterday he set up Martinelli twice after some good movement. Unfortunately it doesn‘t happen too often right now, but there‘s hope.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

My manager.

image.jpg

4DD9022800000578-5912557-image-a-14_1530628965887.jpg

8ffce8fe56f073ee74985f8c50619fd9.jpg

nintchdbpict0000510745561.jpg

Wilshere got an 8 pack

goonergaz

If Arteta can teach our attacking players how to move off the ball like the City players, someone like Özil is really gonna thrive. Even yesterday he set up Martinelli twice after some good movement. Unfortunately it doesn‘t happen too often right now, but there‘s hope.

Shame he didn't move so well when leaving the pitch.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

There’s no high reward without high risk. Hiring the boring easy option like we did with Emery doesn’t excite me. We need to take a leap and pray for the best.
i hope Freddie sticks around too. He clearly understands the weaknesses at the club.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If Arteta is a sponge he will be great. Schooled in Barcelona style football from a young age learnt a defensive style of game from Walter Smith and David Moyes. Played offensive under Wenger and done his apprenticeship under Pep.

That is a depth of knowledge and ideas he has been subjected to. If he has absorbed a fraction of it he will be on course to being a successful manager.
Agree 100%

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Can‘t wait for 20/21 under Arteta

Leno
Bellerin Saliba Holding Tierney
Neves
Özil Havertz
Pepe Martinelli Zaha​

Let‘s go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom