• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Imagine what Arteta will do with Martinelli when you see what he's done with Sterling.

371092.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Before we genuinely turn on all our players, it was written by John Cross, so there is the slightest chance it isn't true :lol:

Predicates

Crossy sh*t stirring again, although Darren Lewis is not bad tbf

John Cross has a weird obsession with Carlo. He even wanted him to replace Rodgers at Liverpool instead of Klopp.

I'm sure some of the 'senior players' would prefer Carlo, because he is well-known for his lax training sessions and basically letting the players do as they please.

Reactions: A_G

Joestlaachmkr

The season is lost, at least make it worth it with some hope in a new manager with some Arsenal DNA. Yes he is a prospect but at least a good one. We went the secure route and we failed. Let’s try something risky
Yeah, but i mean for the bigger picture. Arteta will likely get a 3-4 year long contract. Honestly, i dont like whenever a club picks a manager because he has the "club`s DNA".. it has mostly ended in failure whenever a club has appointed a former player as their manager. Anyways, van Bronckhorst is by far the most qualified of all our former players who have become managers.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
John Cross has a weird obsession with Carlo. He even wanted him to replace Rodgers at Liverpool instead of Klopp.

I'm sure some of the 'senior players' would prefer Carlo, because he is well-known for his lax training sessions and basically letting the players do as they please.

He likes italian sauce.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
The seniors that are constantly being shown up by the youth? No one cares about these old guys. Get rid in Jan.
:lol: Exactly. It's the equivalent of a few toothless crack bums objecting to some massive housing developments plans to have underground parking. You wont be parking there, you ****ing flee circus.

Joestlaachmkr

United and Chelsea over the last few have gone from failure to failure until they've just landed on a last resort former player to try and salvage things on the cheap.
But have Solskjaer & Lampard solved United`s or Chelsea`s problems? and what suggests that Man United are performing better under Solksjaer than what they did under Mourinho? or that Chelsea performs better under Lampard than what they did under Sarri/Conte? i think both Solskjaer & Lampard will be sacked sooner than later.

blaze_of_glory

Guardiola first became aware of Arteta’s tactical talent in 2012 before Barcelona faced Chelsea in the Champions League.
‘Pep picked up the phone to pick his brain, ‘Impressed by Arteta’s critical analysis, he made a mental note to seek his advice more often.’ [@MailSport]

Some of these stories ffs:lol:
:lol: Made a mental note and then sent a note along to the journo about it for this story years later

TheEconomist

Established Member
But have Solskjaer & Lampard solved United`s or Chelsea`s problems? and what suggests that Man United are performing better under Solksjaer than what they did under Mourinho? or that Chelsea performs better under Lampard than what they did under Sarri/Conte? i think both Solskjaer & Lampard will be sacked sooner than later.
Completely agree mate. I was just trying to point out how clueless our board are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom