• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Haven't watched a ton of AFTV but the host seems like a decent enough guy. The idea of interviewing fans after games is great. Act proper and you might even get some actual access to the staff/players.

I really don't understand the doubling down on dumbass characters, who actually cares about the opinions of these people? Totally understand why matchgoing fans are pushing back, AFTV has become one of the primary sources for opposition fans to make fun of the Arsenal fanbase.

At least you have Arseblog, though. Absolute top class podcast, easily my favourite football podcast.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
What bunch of fans are actually thick enough to think a youtbe channel with 1 million subscribers could possibly be seen to represent our whole fanbase? Imagine being hurt at reading stuff on twitter like 'LOL Arsenal fans are all like Ty, Claude and Troopz LMAO'. We're talking grown men here... Grown up ****ing men :rofl:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Robbie doesn't deserve this..

When you try to present yourself as the unofficial mouthpiece of a large heterogeneous group, you can be sure a great number will take umbrage at you representing them without their consent.

Anything, save physical abuse, is fair game. He's a big lad & can handle the odd swear coming his way.

If anything, it shows the lack of awareness that he's been on for over 6 years & baffled that fans would have issue with his channel which has been more toxic than supportive in its tenure.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Man, if there's one thing that I hate more than our team's performance over the last couple of months it's that constant moaning and negative vibe all around the club ever since the last stretches of Wenger's reign.

It started out by making Wenger's work simply impossible, vastly severed the performance drop under Emery and still seems to keep going during that new era.

We all know how much we suck at times and that there's a long way to go to join the best clubs again, but just shut the **** up, if you've got nothing but negativity for your club.

Other club's fans have basically mocked us for years now because the lot of us has started bashing his own team and management.

Tony's nose

This channel at times pulls out some good content like the fan whom they interviewed was a shareholder and kroenke forced his sale of his shares. Good interview with a decent fan , then they go and ruin it by having troopz and co who share a braincell between the lot of them.

Manberg

Predator
What bunch of fans are actually thick enough to think a youtbe channel with 1 million subscribers could possibly be seen to represent our whole fanbase? Imagine being hurt at reading stuff on twitter like 'LOL Arsenal fans are all like Ty, Claude and Troopz LMAO'. We're talking grown men here... Grown up ****ing men :rofl:

you’re denying their influence. We know Auba watches them, and possibly some other players too.

Malky

Established Member
Imagine crying about the probability of da rival fans laughing at 'us' because of some youtube channel that you don't even watch? I wish my life was so complete that something like that could bother me. Jesus ****ing wept :lol:
Irrelevant comment because who the hell still types ‘ Da ‘ instead of ‘ The ‘? Are you still a 12 year old in 2004? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom