• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
All for this if it’s a loan with an option. We need more options on the left, especially if Aubameyang ****s off in the summer.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Could be we're already preparing to sell one of Auba/Laca in the summer and are getting in a LW now in order for him to have time to adjust.

I'd take him depending on price, but I'd love Zaha more if I were to wishlist someone.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
2 goals and 3 assists in 46 league in the two years at Atlético.

Please no. The last thing this team needs is another non goal scorer/producer in the front 4.

I wouldn't look at that considering he was in Simeone's side for starters, they've not exactly been great. Granted Lemar hasn't performed but loan with option to buy is a no brainer.

Reminds me of the Coutinho loan thing that went around in the summer, would've loved that, now he's absolutely thriving at Bayern. Sometimes a team just doesn't fit a player. Lemar has the talent.

Arteta coming in and doing what he's done thus far to our players shows that good management is incredibly important.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Could be we're already preparing to sell one of Auba/Laca in the summer and are getting in a LW now in order for him to have time to adjust.

I'd take him depending on price, but I'd love Zaha more if I were to wishlist someone.
I a winger capable of dribbling and taking players by himself. Would be nice to have that in Zaha. But I don’t know how could work in a team possession base team. He is good in counter teams.

I would kill for a player like Nasri, Rosicky or Arshavin. They were excellent for building, quick and good in 1 vs 1 ... good technical ability and they had goals on them. I miss Arshavin!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

As said above, loan with an option to buy doesn’t hurt us and would be a good punt to see if Mikel can work his magic on him. There’s a reason Wenger was ready to double our transfer record on him.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
As said above, loan with an option to buy doesn’t hurt us and would be a good punt to see if Mikel can work his magic on him. There’s a reason Wenger was ready to double our transfer record on him.
The guy has been average at best for 3 seasons. no need this guy.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I wouldn't look at that considering he was in Simeone's side for starters, they've not exactly been great. Granted Lemar hasn't performed but loan with option to buy is a no brainer.

Reminds me of the Coutinho loan thing that went around in the summer, would've loved that, now he's absolutely thriving at Bayern. Sometimes a team just doesn't fit a player. Lemar has the talent.

Arteta coming in and doing what he's done thus far to our players shows that good management is incredibly important.

Still he just isn’t a goal scorer in general regardless of how Simeone sets up his side/how he simply flopped at Atletico.

Currently at Arsenal there are no goals from midfield or via the fullbacks and within the front four most of the goals come from PEA. Laca isnt the goal scorer he was in France, Pepe hasn’t hit the ground running and Özil is a pass first AM. Placing another non goal scorer in the attacking position of LW solves nothing.

I don’t see how he’ll be more effective in a more physically demanding league either. My heart can’t take watching another attacker get out paced easily by opposing CBs like Lacazette does.

Get an actual winger not some cast off hybrid AM/LWer just because he’s a deal and was highly rated a while ago because hell if you want to go that route you might as well bring Mkhitaryan back as he’d cost nothing.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You can say the same about more than half this squad under Emery, sometimes some players aren't a fit in a system and I think there's still a player in there. Loan with an option to buy reduces the risk and allows us to evaluate, shouldn't affect our long term business anyway. Bringing in Lemar on loan, won't or shouldn't impact a move on a central defender.

We lack a proper LW and with Arteta's system, we may see the best of him. Removing Mhkitaryan from our wage bill this month can be another boost to bring him in.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We also need a winger, a left winger especially. Not mutually exclusive.
It is if we have limited funds. Unless this is a loan the left wing can be dealt with in the summer because any defender we go after will be pricey since clubs know we're desperate.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sell Mkhi, loan Nelson, bring in Lemar. Huge upgrade and zero risk if it's a loan. Also allows us to rest one of Laca or Auba at times.

All over this but think it's paper talk.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom