• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Strange deal in that we are buying a European player from a south American outfit . He cannot be that good? I have no problem with him not playing for city as sometimes a move to a big club does not always work out and he was fairly young at the time but just a really leftfield signing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Strange deal in that we are buying a European player from a south American outfit . He cannot be that good? I have no problem with him not playing for city as sometimes a move to a big club does not always work out and he was fairly young at the time but just a really leftfield signing.
He’s played no top level football in Europe, which is quite something for a 26 year old, but it seems there is a good player in him given his form in Brazil.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He played in Holland and Deportivo before going to Flamengo last season he quickly became fan favourite there. Sometimes these kind of players will try harder to prove themselves

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He played in Holland and Deportivo before going to Flamengo last season he quickly became fan favourite there. Sometimes these kind of players will try harder to prove themselves
I read they made him captain within a few months while on loan at NAC Breda.

Must possess some leadership qualities. I hope he can organize a defense.

Arsenio Venger

I rather get a player like Mari who will have a chip on his shoulder and play hungry than some overpaid washed up star who is gonna milk it in like a Boateng or hell David Luiz who some people here loved as a signing because he has experience in the PL or whatever

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I rather get a player like Mari who will have a chip on his shoulder and play hungry than some overpaid washed up star who is gonna milk it in like a Boateng or hell David Luiz who some people here loved as a signing because he has experience in the PL or whatever
Agree with the first part. David Luiz has given all in his time here though. Don't get the feeling he's put his feet up.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

I agree with your sentiment, but....

David Luis was inexpensive and proven to be decent at defense and passing in the premier league. No one thought he was a talisman signing. Why do people straw man so hard? You embarrass yourself, Arsenio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom