• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
I mean imo the kid from Derby is an Aarons level talent, same age and matched his goals and assists record when they were in the Championship last year.

If Derby had squeaked past Villa he’d be talked about as a 40M player as well.

They quoted West Ham 10M before they hit financial trouble, I really have a hard time believing that they couldn’t have rustled up 6-8M when they were willing to pay big money for Upamecano before the deadline and have moved Elneny and Mkhi off the wage bill since.
Didn't realize he'd be going as cheaply as that, even just paying £10M would seem like excellent value, lads a proper talent. Coughing up £5M for this mug just looks worse now.
Signing Bogle would be one for the future and he'd give us a good battle against Bellerin for the first 11. Soares is just a bum who'll be here to warm the bench, collect a paycheck and give us sleepless nights that Bellerin gets injured and we're forced to start him.
**** this deal.

:lol:

Tbf, they're above us atm, and now they're selling us thier junk.

Arsenal fans in 2017 : "These are good signings to get us back into top4. We then sign world class players"

Arsenal fans in 2020 : "These are good signings to get us back into top10. We then sign players to get us back into top4"

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We've never had a good player from Portugal.

Bischoff was Portuguese, wasn't he?

Remember when we had a CL game with like 18 different nationalities, and none of them English, crazy stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Remember when we had a CL game with like 18 different nationalities, and none of them English, crazy stuff.

boa-3868193575.jpg

;)

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer

Boa Morte was a decent squaddie for a couple of seasons

Less said about bischoff the better

Riou

Kind of excited to see what Mari's like, this one feels very meh though, he is neither very good or unknown/young with potential...he is a back up I know, but still...

117159meh.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn't realize he'd be going as cheaply as that, even just paying £10M would seem like excellent value, lads a proper talent. Coughing up £5M for this mug just looks worse now.
Signing Bogle would be one for the future and he'd give us a good battle against Bellerin for the first 11. Soares is just a bum who'll be here to warm the bench, collect a paycheck and give us sleepless nights that Bellerin gets injured and we're forced to start him.
**** this deal.

Even Nathan Ferguson who’s gone to Palace, played most of the season at RB for a top Championship side but can play all across the back line. Baller already.

Including bonuses Palace have to pay 10M, how are we not interested in that even!? Crazy stuff to me.

We plead poverty when all these guys are moving on from their PL teams but don’t nip in front and try and get them earlier on down the pipeline.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The 5 million pounds is both fee and salary. I think some are missing out in that component in their complaints.

Riou

… "because he is cheap", being stretched into a four and a half minute video ;)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Kind of excited to see what Mari's like, this one feels very meh though, he is neither very good or unknown/young with potential...he is a back up I know, but still...

117159meh.jpg

Why do we need a third Choice rb
4th Choice LB thou?

Plutarch

I don't know what he'll be like. But recently we've been in the position of having to play Sokratis at right back. AMN isn't happy there, and Chambers wasn't much better. So I'm pleased to have some new back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom