• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Gunner-Union

He’s joined because he’s got promises for this summer. They’ll have to spend big or continue to fall behind, Jose can’t do nothing with these guys.

I think they are in decline and need investment I just don’t think they will Invest what’s required . They need a revamp of their defense and the forward line needs additions and I just can’t see levy spending big no matter what he may have promised Jose

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I didn't watch but Nagelsmann getting a top result away from home against one of the best managers of recent times. He's certainly a special coach.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I didn't watch but Nagelsmann getting a top result away from home against one of the best managers of recent times. He's certainly a special coach.

Lad, it's Tottenham...

This is no indication of greatness, but he does look a good coach.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Game reminded me of the Ajax first leg last season. Hopefully Leipzig won't bottle it in the second leg like they did.

Last April and May caused me too much stress and anxiety.

It was quite funny though. AM nearly melted down after those semi finals.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Same age as Fabregas as well. Can't believe someone so young can do such a good job at this level.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fancy Napoli tonight you know.

So unpredictable this year but massive game raisers, besting Juve and Inter.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom