• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I like the balance of the Bayern team. Shows how you can play 2 diminutive playmakers in a double pivot if you surround them with athletes.

Alaba, Davies, Gnabry, Coman. That is serious speed. However the technical security of the midfield two are vital.

There are question Mark's over Aubas hold up play but Bayern don't even play to lewandowskis feet.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Seen Muller involve from intelligent but limited goal scorer to some kind of silky playmaking no10.
When did this happen?:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Get 220 tonight if there’s three goals in the Napoli game and Muller manages a goal.

Rex making racks

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thiago has been unreal here btw, it's pretty embarrassing for the PL if people genuinely believe Henerson is the best midfielder this season then you compare him to someone like Thiago and he falls massively short.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chelsea have done quite well tbf, should be probably 2 goals down though, can't see them holding out.

Looking at the 2 teams, it reminds me of our last two seasons in the Champions League, were we just started to look out of place...2016 were we lost 5-1 to Barca, then 2016 were we lost 10 ****ing 2 to Bayern...our level of player just looked really average compared to what we were going up against at that stage.

Quite enjoyed the Europa in that regard, at least we have had a good chance in it these last 3 years...hopefully when we get back in the Champions League, we can at the least, lose with dignity! :lol:

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Seen Muller involve from intelligent but limited goal scorer to some kind of silky playmaking no10.
When did this happen?:lol:

on the field he is more a like a second striker next to Lewandowski.

Thiago is there for the creativity, Kimmich for the balance. Müller is a master in getting into dangerous positions.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm gonna have to watch Bayern more often had no idea Alaba was now a CB, Kimmich a midfielder, Davies a LB and Muller is 11/12 Özil reborn.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom