• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
:rolleyes:Yes it was the worst midfield ever...:facepalm:

Not that your post actually even deserves a response but are you really saying that we were 1-0 up against Brighton at 74th minute but then suddenly Brighton's superior player quality just kicked in and there was no way to win that game?

Anyway, no use continuing this discussion on this thread since it's the SOU game thread. So back to topic. I'll try to write a bit more traditional A-M style: obviously we have no chance against SOU because of their far superior player quality so if Arteta somehow gets even a draw here we should offer him 10 year contract with 800k/week salary for pulling off such miracle
Southampton have better midfielder quality than Arsenal. Hojberg and ward Prowse for starters, armstrong is a threat as well, christ even romeu would do a good job for us if we had him. If we go into this with an arrogant attitude we will get turned over, there is no doubt about it.

dbig

We'll lose this unless pea can pop up with some magic like he did in Emery's first season.

I don't see us creating goals from open play through our passing and I doubt the defense can keep a clean sheet.

We'll lose this unless pea can pop up with some magic like he did in Emery's first season.

I don't see us creating goals from open play through our passing and I doubt the defense can keep a clean sheet.
I am afraid PEA can bang a hattrick and we'll still get outscored 4-3. Soton are just a better team than us and are hungrier than we are.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Imagine being a ‘top club’ and the thought of Southampton away making you poo yourself

Manberg

Predator
Imagine being a ‘top club’ and the thought of Southampton away making you poo yourself

Imagine your club not finishing in the top four for free years, bound to finish 8-12th in the current season and thinking it can still be a ‘top club’.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Will our players even be motivated for this to any degree? There's nothing left to play for. Europa League? As if the players are gonna go all out so they get to go to Riga next season.

Gunner-Union

Will our players even be motivated for this to any degree? There's nothing left to play for. Europa League? As if the players are gonna go all out so they get to go to Riga next season.

Think that’s a big problem with us is we have a group of players that are a bunch of big girls blouses that just seem disinterested in their job and more interested what they will be doing after the game

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka Sokratis and Cedric back to full training they both can play after Southampton game, Torreira still 2 weeks away

FinnGooner

Established Member
So Xhaka available. Never thought I’d say this but that’s great news! Also, thank **** it’s not that bad with Leno

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we play Saka in midfield then we absolutely need to play Martinelli Pepe and Auba in attack. That's three goal threat for saka to send dangerous balls to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom