• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Pretty well? He will be one of the top players in Serie A in a year or two, he was on his way before moving to us, South Americans love Serie A and it appears Italian lifestyle too.

He will be happy again, all them MOtM appearances for us will come back and he will thrive.

Just wasnt to be at Arsenal, shame really.
Very much this. Torreira is great as a DM only.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Very much this. Torreira is great as a DM only.

Too limited for PL but Serie A he will become a DM again and will thrive, what Emery was ever thinking playing him other positions is beyond me.

Also surprises me when people on here make out like hes the worst footballer to ever grace the club when he clearly is no way near that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember AM was acting like they signed Lillian Thuram :lol:

“LiChTsteinEr Iz PlaYing 4 JeWenTus hIZ WorLd ClaSz”

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In the end I was proven right about Lichtsteiner? Imagine having to flee for telling the real.

Fam I was getting abuse and even got demoted that same summer for 1.) wanting Arteta and 2.) not being happy with the signings we were making (in particular Lichsteiner and Sokratis). ****s crazy. In the end time reveals all.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
In the end I was proven right about Lichtsteiner? Imagine having to flee for telling the real.
I had to flee when I said Kolasinac was a horrendous signing and nowhere near worth the wages. My comments were actually deleted by the mods and I was bullied out of AM.

I was told by a trusted member to go support City because I had my doubts about Sokratis and Lichtsteiner signings. :lol:

Guendouzi - flop
Torreira - flop
Sokratis - Beyond average
Lichtsteiner - I rather forget
Leno - Slightly below Okay-ish. Not nearly good enough for top4

Some were saying it was the best to transfer window in the history of the club. Giving it 10/10 and calling me a troll for having my doubts.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think it was the time of Aevius reign of terror. AM hit rock bottom under his moderation. Unresolved self esteem issues rearing its ugly head.

say yes

forum master baiter
I was told by a trusted member to go support City because I had my doubts about Sokratis and Lichtsteiner signings. :lol:

Guendouzi - flop
Torreira - flop

Some were saying it was the best to transfer window in the history of the club. Giving it 10/10 and calling me a troll for having my doubts.
Amazing how much our transfers improved when we sacked Sven and put Raul in charge!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Was hoping we'd at least recoup our fee but if it means another mid is coming in as a replacement (Partey, Aouar, Diawara)... I'll take it.

Shalmaneser V

Guendouzi - flop
Torreira - flop

You think that’s bad? I get death threats from certain posters who are jealous of my looks and encyclopaedic football knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom