• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think we'll do that. No one seems to be offering the money we want, keep and let them battle it out, regardless of whos upset.

I get why the club’s considering it because if we keep both whoever loses won’t fetch 20M but for me if Martínez is really the superior keeper it doesn’t make sense selling him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I get why the club’s considering it because if we keep both whoever loses won’t fetch 20M but for me if Martínez is really the superior keeper it doesn’t make sense selling him.

Just can't separate them but then again for me it's consistency I'm more leaned towards, but a season with both can show us what we need.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emi isn't superior than Leno Emi spent his time at arsenal on loan to championship clubs and spain meanwhile Leno was starting at big club in germany and play CL football. Emi value was like less than 5M before Leno injury now we are going to get 20M from him.

baccy_man

Established Member
We need to keep Martinez he has been playing really well since he came in for Leno, and it make a change to see a keeper that catches the ball instead of punching it away.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
We are in a depressed market right now tbf, so even if either's value drops a bit we could end up getting a similar fee in a post-covid market.

Terrible situation we're in where we have a lot of sellable assets in one of the worst periods for selling players, so if a player could potentially keep/increase their value and it won't interfere with our incomings I'd try to keep them.

Ewarwoowar

Club needs to take a punt by keeping the both for the coming season, if both continue their fine form at a time that elite keepers are hard to come by, it could be a sellers market for the 21/22 season or even January window could see a club desperate for cover.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Martinez is the one talking publicly about wanting everything handed to him. A bit silly to accuse Leno of not wanting to fight for his place when he hasn’t once come out and said “I’m no.1 or I leave”.

I haven't accused Leno of anything! I said he can fight or leave, that's not an accusation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom