• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

elemoo

I’m not sure people understand the importance of a player like Elneny tbh.

let’s say we got Partay and Xhaka in mf... if we get rid of Torr, Douzi AND Elneny.... which 3 DMs/AMs could we realistically get whilst being financially smart?

The kids can’t do what he’s been showing the past season so it’s not like u can slot them in esp the mental side of the game which you need to be eased in so they’re more likely used for cup games.

Even if u moved AMN or Saka around... who then covers LWB/RWB for Bellerin and Tierney?

With the amount of games needed to be played I cannot see the logic in selling at all! It’s almost as if a player goes on loan, improves and showing it and ppl are not happy like Arteta thinks he’s good enough so do the haters think he’s lost the plot?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’m not sure people understand the importance of a player like Elneny tbh.

let’s say we got Partay and Xhaka in mf... if we get rid of Torr, Douzi AND Elneny.... which 3 DMs/AMs could we realistically get whilst being financially smart?

The kids can’t do what he’s been showing the past season so it’s not like u can slot them in esp the mental side of the game which you need to be eased in so they’re more likely used for cup games.

Even if u moved AMN or Saka around... who then covers LWB/RWB for Bellerin and Tierney?

With the amount of games needed to be played I cannot see the logic in selling at all! It’s almost as if a player goes on loan, improves and showing it and ppl are not happy like Arteta thinks he’s good enough so do the haters think he’s lost the plot?

You have a point. Imo we need three midfielders that can play behind the ball. In an ideal world, its Xhaka/Partey/Ceballos, but that is really unlikely.

I'd be more than happy with Xhaka/Partey/ElNeny as the options there. Guendouzi seems a lost cause and honeslty dont think there is much between Torreira and Elneny.

Sanis

Can‘t reacall him making any forward pass. We're going nowhere with midfielders only capable of short backpasses.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
a Xhaka-Elneny-Özil midfield with Pepe, Laca, Auba upfront. This is the dream.
It’s your dream because you’re a no good troll who feeds off the conflict that losing matches causes on here. It’s a nightmare for absolutely every other **** that’s ever created an account on AM :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think this thread should be locked as well until the horrible moment he kicks another ball for us tbh. That’s surely not going to happen, is it?

Nah think we'll keep him, AM told he's a great player to have in the squad even though he wouldn't get into any of the top 8's match day squad.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
It’s your dream because you’re a no good troll who feeds off the conflict that losing matches causes on here. It’s a nightmare for absolutely every other **** that’s ever created an account on AM :lol:

cheer up old man....have a biscuit.

I see you changed your signature :trophy::rofl::lol: . Theres hope for you yet.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
cheer up old man....have a biscuit.

I see you changed your signature :trophy::rofl::lol: . Theres hope for you yet.
I changed it in honour of an AM member who is no longer with us. Some things are more important than football. Anyway, Wenger and Özil are gone, so 2/3 so far.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
As long as he's 5th or 6th choice and happy to be so, I don't see a problem. Need a body there if we manage to shift torreira, guendouzi etc

kash2

I changed it in honour of an AM member who is no longer with us. Some things are more important than football. Anyway, Wenger and Özil are gone, so 2/3 so far.

thats why i meant theres hope for you yet. keep it up, and we will have you jumping through hoops in no time.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
a Xhaka-Elneny-Özil midfield with Pepe, Laca, Auba upfront. This is the dream.

iu

TakeChillPill

Established Member
No idea why a decent PL team hasn't come in for him. The lad is solid, never gives the ball away, great engine. Yes he looks like he has led in his feet but seriously. He's easily worth £18m or so.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
No idea why a decent PL team hasn't come in for him. The lad is solid, never gives the ball away, great engine. Yes he looks like he has led in his feet but seriously. He's easily worth £18m or so.
You can’t be serious, surely? 18m? I wouldn’t even pay £18 for the lad, he’s horrendous. A lot of you seem to have short memory.

kash2

28 yrs old and at the stage of his career where central midfielders come into their own and raise their game to peak levels. Good engine, good passing and a cracker of a shot. With Mikel as coach, who pretty much redefined his style to fit this position at around this age. Lots of upside and very little downside, considering we were playing torreira-doozi.

Extending his contract is now looking like a very smart move and he seems to have really responded to the challenge thrown down by Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom