• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,491

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The same system we've been playing for months now but with Gabriel in place of Luiz.

Then its Elneny dropping between the CB's mate. Gabriel on the left, and Holding on the right. Ainsley tucking into midfield next to Xhaka with Keiran and Bellerin providing width.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was considering paying for some sports channels as so many games will be televised but its still so ****ing expensive to get both BT and sky ffs
I’m with Sky, I get BT for free, probably because I got the big package.

I don’t feel it’s worth it though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I thought I’d read he was back and ready.

At the risk of him banging a winner against us, Kamara is utter dogsh*is enough tot.
Just that name alone is enough to ensure he scores against us. We love an exotic sounding schmuck who couldn’t hit a cows ass.

TimT

I like the line up but not sure about the defense though it may be okay as long as the wing backs provide enough support. El Neny is not someone I expect much of but I know he is a hard working player. I expect a lot from Kieran Tierney this season. Also, I am happy to see Willian in Arsenal, a player I like very much.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Bare nervous for Gabriel ffs, he'll get hammered for the rest of his days if he makes 1 error. :lol::lol:
I’m sure a lot of you guys are frothing at the mouth to do the same to Leno anyways. Both will be fine.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I gotta say, this formation and personnel selection is very Emery-esque :lol:

Against a newly promoted side I’m a bit..surprised. It will work though.

No Saka no Pepe is disappointing - but we move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom