• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The way to remedy the fact we have a bloated, overpaid squad filled with a number of average players is not to go out and panic buy in the last 48 hours of the window. That much should be obvious.

We've got to break this cycle. Next summer a number of high earners will be off our wage bill, we'll be in a better position to mold the squad then.

Unless the dominos fall in our favour and a great deal falls into our lap in the next two days, or we can come across a decent loan signing I really think we should call off this transfer window in terms of incomings.

we say every summer is the perfect time... then it isn’t :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its just a bullshit excuse when they keep on signing frees & letting deals go into final 12 months. Thats why the wage bill is so high... Same again this year.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal twitter are sending abuse to Edu's son as well :lol: starting to see why GFFN hate them

Maybe the pandemic and lockdown and everyone's collective tether being at its end has exacerbated the transfer window this year, but it's been particularly hysterical. Or maybe it was always this hysterical.

But then you look at Chelsea, signed Pulisic, Werner, Havertz and Ziyech in the space of a year or so. That's straight up Fifa stuff. Then you look at us we can't even get Aouar. If I was a smartphone-addled teenage Arsenal fan I'd probably be spamming the club with pointless abuse too.

I mean obviously it's appalling and a sign of society's ills, but then what isn't nowadays.

Reactions: A_G

Kysus

Always sounded like we need to trim off the fat of the squad first but unfortunately the market is fairly dead. Even Lyon with topclass players struggled to sell as almost nobody has the cash.

Still, our midfield is crazy thin. An injury or two and we are royally ****ed.
Is there a chance of selling clubs getting desperate late? Guess we could as well with our trash? (see Torreira)

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Its just a bullshit excuse when they keep on signing frees & letting deals go into final 12 months. Thats why the wage bill is so high... Same again this year.

tenor.gif

Could've sworn when he first started, Raul and Vinai gave that interview with Laura Woods explaining, this club will never be doing this again, players either sign or they get sold, booooolloooooooooooocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom