• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We've been absolutely had here. Its a joke we have to wait for them to shift players before we can get him off the books.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Imagine going for a medical and everything but only being able to sign if Atletico sell 2 players, watch him stick an Arsenal training top on next month.

Ashybashy86

If Torreira to AM is really contingent on them shifting 2 players, then why did we not let him go to Fiorentina? Would've been a loan with option as well. If it's that he rejected the move, club should've given him an ultimatum. Go to Italy or sit on the bench.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If Torreira to AM is really contingent on them shifting 2 players, then why did we not let him go to Fiorentina? Would've been a loan with option as well. If it's that he rejected the move, club should've given him an ultimatum. Go to Italy or sit on the bench.
Apparently Athletico was Torreira’s preference but I can’t remember where I read it.

Arsenal insisted on fees instead of loan as well, yet we’ve caved to Athletico. Such a bad deal we might as well have kept him, awful deal.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Only thing I'm excited about now is the Usual Suspect meltdown when Lucas reports back for training after the international break.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Only thing I'm excited about now is the Usual Suspect meltdown when Lucas reports back for training after the international break.

df6c472088f422641f967e3746ed6638.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom