• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Compare the big 6: who has had the best transfer window?

Which TWO clubs have had the best window so far?

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don’t envy Chelsea’s business at all tbh. Their summer looks like ours last summer but on steroids.

They cheaped out on areas that needed strengthening and they are too top heavy. Frank doesn’t even know what his best team is anymore and he spent all of last season working that out. They scrambling for loans for their excess players now last minute.

A whole new squad never works out. If we brought in a 40 year old Silva and Werner looked like how he’s looking after spending that amount, we’d have been screaming.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
At this rate, Everton will finish above us lol. Within a SINGLE transfer window, they have a more balanced squad than ours. Every year, we fall behind the pack. Initially it was Sp**s and Man U. Now it's the likes of Wolves, Everton and Leicester.

Wouldn't be surprised if newly promoted Leeds finish higher than us this year.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Signings we made under Emery:
Litchsteiner
Torreira
Guendouzi
Pepe
Denis Suarez
David Luiz
Sokratis
Tierney
Martinelli
Leno

Signings we made under Arteta:
Pablo Mari
Willian
Cedric
Gabriel
Runnarsson

We arguably made better signings with Emery than we did with Arteta and we gave him a b*llshit promotion. Here’s the kicker though the club can’t even give him the players that he’s asked for. Club can’t even back our own “manager” and yet Levy is spending like no tomorrow for Mourinho. If we truly rated Arteta as much as we claim, we give him the tools to do the work.

Wounded Healer

i dont think we could do much worse. at least gabriel is something. we are decaying surely and slowly like a sinking ship.
sad.
another year that wishful thinking covered for a month till it exposed its ugly face again. just like the previous year, and the one before and the one before that etc...
so many bad moves... alexis, ramsey, Özil, pepe. british core. so many players that cant rise above in the current squad.
we are not a charity organization but arsenal surly behave like one.
no dirctness no plan just improvising like a clown on a shoe string.
same season as before. because nothing changed. only decayed slowly. like a dream of what we used to be.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Updated to include Sp**s’ Vinicius loan. Really good move for them: don’t rate Mourinho but I think their window is being seriously underrated.

Going to ask the mods to reset the poll when the window closes to get a fresh look. Might also allow 3 votes as Chelsea and Liverpool are such shoe-ins. Be interesting to see who people think the best of the rest are.

In my view:

1-2. Chelsea / Liverpool
3. Sp**s
4. City
5. Arsenal
6. United

If we sign Auoar I think we’d push Sp**s for third place. Aouar and Partey and we’d arguably be 1st.

If Bale is fit, then they are ridiculously potent

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Everton currently winning the transfer window. James looking a great buy so far. I'm not really convinced any other team has had a stand out window. Although I think Chelsea will begin firing once Pulisic and Ziyech return. Frank is playing a very weird system.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Would it fair to describe our transfer business as a complete mess. Raul and Kia making us look like suckers.
Think Vinni, Edu and Arteta have been completely lost without Raul tbh.
Anything good we’ve done this summer was directly because of him - he got the Gabriel and Auba extensions started for example.

No doubt he would have had a much easier time moving on our out of favour players as well. Look at the fee we got for Iwobi.
We’ve been absolutely mocked in the Torreira deal, with his connections with La Liga clubs that’s never happening with Raul here.

The timing of his sacking was the **** up. The board don’t care about the transfer market at all so they would have had no regard about the timing. Not everyday bias and senseless accusations dude.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think Vinni, Edu and Arteta have been completely lost without Raul tbh.
Anything good we’ve done this summer was directly because of him - he got the Gabriel and Auba extensions started for example.

No doubt he would have had a much easier time moving on our out of favour players as well. Look at the fee we got for Iwobi.
We’ve been absolutely mocked in the Torreira deal, with his connections with La Liga clubs that’s never happening with Raul here.

The timing of his sacking was the **** up. The board don’t care about the transfer market at all so they would have had no regard about the timing. Not everyday bias and senseless accusations dude.
Tony Adams:
"I think the club is going through such a recruitment issue at the moment.

“Relying on agents is not the way to go. It’s not Arsenal DNA I’m afraid. I don’t like it. I’ve got to say it publicly.

“Edu, I love him. He’s a beautiful man, a lovely man and it’s not personal, but he has no experience of building European squads.

“Even Raul Sanllehi, he came from Barcelona where all the money in the world, but it doesn’t look like he’s going to get money here!

“Those people are kind of out of their depth, I’m sorry."

“They need to build a fantastic squad that challenges for the league, and it hurts.”

GunnerShy

Tony Adams:
"I think the club is going through such a recruitment issue at the moment.

“Relying on agents is not the way to go. It’s not Arsenal DNA I’m afraid. I don’t like it. I’ve got to say it publicly.

“Edu, I love him. He’s a beautiful man, a lovely man and it’s not personal, but he has no experience of building European squads.

“Even Raul Sanllehi, he came from Barcelona where all the money in the world, but it doesn’t look like he’s going to get money here!

“Those people are kind of out of their depth, I’m sorry."

“They need to build a fantastic squad that challenges for the league, and it hurts.”

O don't think our spending has been that bad. We've bought some quality.

Willian, Cedric & Mari is the garbage though. Through investment in fees and wages there's another quality player gone missing there.

The biggest issue with this club and it's KSE driven is that they want to make the Champions league THEN invest in the squad.
Sorry, it's has to be the other way around. So long as you have the right manner you invest TO make the UCL.

From there its about improving the squad to cement your position and compete for the league.

You cannot cost cut your way into the UCL in the EPL. There's too many foreign owned clubs spending money now.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom