• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
“I have decided to stay. I feel there are things to do with Atletico. At Barcelona, I would just be one more.”
-Griezmann

“I’m very happy where I am. If I said anything else to you I would be lying. I’m an Arsenal player, we have a great team and a great coach.”
-Cesc

“I don’t want anything else, I just want to be well and be happy in the place where people love me. Milan is my home, where I am close to and where my heart really is.”
-Kaka

“I’m staying.”
-Sol Campbell (to Sp**s)

“Next season, 100%, I am an Arsenal footballer“
-Adebeyor

Love the way you think

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any deal outside england will prove difficult with 3 hours to go teams will need to many things to get it done.

Jakarta

He has literally no incentive to leave now that Juve and Real registered their interest for 2021. Not to mention that he was concerned about not adapting quickly enough in England to stay in the France squad for the Euros.

Man let us dream for the next couple hours.

———-Ceballos——————
——Partey——-Aouar——-
Pepe——Auba——Willian/Saka

tenor.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Say "Littlefinger" Yes on form here, truly mastering the ladder of chaos that is deadline day. We need a bald eunuch to counter his acts of terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom