• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
I wish one day you get fired and don't receive the full money you deserve according the contract you and your employer signed. Then an idiot say you are just thinking in money and being greedy.
Can't tell if you're being serious? :lol: It's a bit of a different situation when you're in a job just making around £15 an hour (current UK average) with a family to support and mortgage to pay, compared to Özil, who's been cashing £2000+ an hour, and that's before sponsorship money, etc.
The guy will be fine without the millions in his bonus clause.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Is the £350k a week figure one of those ones when they add in appearance fees and bonuses? I wonder what the actual base salary is.....
Yup, i think ive seen numbers that suggest its half that. But not certain.

This will be a Sanchez-United situation. We’ll probably bite the bullet just to move on and get the bad influence out.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
They should organize a star studded testimonial farewell game.

Make it PPV, even a fraction of Ozils millions of social medial followers should bring in a hefty sum.

Give him the cash. Job done.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

I am very confused.

If Fener or whoever are signing him outright, why do we need to pay him off?

If it is a six month loan, again why?

Did we sign a contract that said if we initiate the sale/loan of Özil to another club we have to pay him a loyalty bonus?

Who does that?

Are we terminating his contract so that he can sign for Fener as a free agent? If so then how dumb are our executives? He's been here half the season, If Fenerbache won't loan him or pay a transfer fee, then let him finish out the season.

We're skint because of Covid but want to give Özil a loyalty bonus to leave?

daron christie

I hope all the Özil nut huggers are aware there will be zero quality signings coming in until Özil leaves....we might as well lock all the transfer threads until he’s finally gone

Why

Always Me ?
He is gone officially.... Hallelujah and announces it just before the Arsenal team is announced. Prick

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can't tell if you're being serious? :lol: It's a bit of a different situation when you're in a job just making around £15 an hour (current UK average) with a family to support and mortgage to pay, compared to Özil, who's been cashing £2000+ an hour, and that's before sponsorship money, etc.
The guy will be fine without the millions in his bonus clause.
So the same situation it's different depending how money you make? If you are rich it's ok to no respect the contract, but if you are poor then it's bad. That's hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom