• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Think he's already better than Wilshere ever was

Hmm I think they're quite different tbh, with Saka being more end product oriented and Wilshere being more of a controller.

Wilshere was amazing though, I remember so many good performances in his breakthrough season (I think it was 10/11?) then injuries fvcked him, such a pity.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Definitely. They also seem to produce top draw CBs as well which is something England haven't done in a while. That being said though England's forward options are insane. I think those 3 teams will be the ones to beat in the next few international tournaments.

England produce a lot of midfielders more than any position, RBs too.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

English coaches don't try to improve players skills just get the best ones physically and get them to run all game. It's why so many young English players have injury problems.
Maybe 15 years ago. But look at all the young English players coming through. Saka, Grealish, Maddison, Foden they sre a different breed to the last generation.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I never thought Saka looked like a goalscorer, more of a creator, but he's on course for double figures this season. I've now learnt not to doubt the kid, football just comes so naturally to him. He would be good in goal if he put his mind to it.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Dennis could turn on the pace if he needed it. Remember the goal away at Birmingham? Henry put him through and he outran the covering defenders and chipped the keeper.

A brilliant captains performance capped off with a goal.

What a memorable match. Ljunberg, Bergkamp & Pires. All 3 assists by the King of Highbury.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good news for us the Southampton team will probably get tired need take advantage and try to finish them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom