• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
If we lose Arteta's fault (not ceballos)

If we win nothing to do with Arteta.

Walking in an Arteta hater wonderland. **** anyone who wants this man out, will fight every single one of you.

If you’re making out that we should be proud scraping through what should have been a routine win it only shows how much we have declined. Happy for the win, but not happy about the bigger picture right now.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Don't want to be that negative andy but el neny getting easily outdone like a kiddo there in the end is just sickening. What a rubbish player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom