• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
cover3.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope we draw Rangers but just imagine if the beat us. Would be unbearable :lol:

Last edited:

say yes

forum master baiter
Arteta has done a number on you mate.

Reduced to rubbing it in people’s faces after that 180 minute slog. The bar gets ever lower.
Arteta has done a number on me?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arsenal just won a hugely important European knockout game in dramatic circumstances and you people are furious / upset? And I’m the one he’s done a number on?!

Absolute state of it. Am I still posting on an Arsenal forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom