• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Maddison injured? Definitely more hopeful for us with him out but Barnes has been playing brilliant lately as well but asking a lot of him on his own to create.

Think Barnes is like a Dele Alli or Thomas Muller type who drifts about and primarily scores goals.

Think he needs Maddison really badly creatively.

Trofton

Opta stats
  • Leicester City have won four of their last six Premier League matches against Arsenal (D1 L1), one more than in their previous 36 top-flight league matches against the Gunners (D10 L23).
  • Arsenal have lost their last three away Premier League matches against Leicester, receiving more red cards (2) than goals scored (1) in these three games.
  • Leicester have lost once to Arsenal at the King Power this season, losing 0-2 in the League Cup. The only team to beat the Foxes twice at the King Power in a season is Chelsea, who did so in both 2016-17 and 2017-18.
  • Arsenal have won just 14.3 per cent of their Premier League matches at the King Power Stadium (1/7) - among stadiums at which they've played at least five Premier League games, only at Hillsborough (12.5 per cent) and Old Trafford (13.8 per cent) do they have a lower win ratio in the competition.
  • Three different teams have already done the Premier League double over Arsenal this season (Aston Villa, Man City, Wolves), the most in a single campaign against the Gunners since 1994-95 (4 - Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and QPR).
  • Leicester City have won six of their seven Premier League games immediately following a European fixture this season (L1), while Arsenal have lost six of their seven such games (W1).
  • Arsenal have lost consecutive away league games five times under Mikel Arteta (including a current run), last losing three in a row in February 2019. On each of the four previous occasions the Gunners have lost back-to-back away games under the Spaniard, they've won their next such match.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never get a better chance to take Leicester with Maddison gone. Their most creative player.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Think Barnes is like a Dele Alli or Thomas Muller type who drifts about and primarily scores goals.

Think he needs Maddison really badly creatively.
Thought Albrighton might have started in that case but they're using us to trial Pereira as a winger it looks like.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'm arteta in completely but this treatment of martinelli is irritating. Saliba, Matteo and now Marti. I know he's injured etc.. But how long are we gonna just keep him in bench. If we are trailing in this game, auba and saka will come. If we are leading, then some defensive sub only will come. Can't be wasting Marti like this.

Big Nate

People complaining about the line up - please chill and remember that player fitness is a real thing. There was an unchanged lineup for the last two games.

Football is about more than just picking the best players

Kysus

Are they playing 4-4-2 against us the cheeky pricks?

Their lineup really screams hoofball.

Mari instead of Gabriel is the only thing I'm skeptical about from our side. Mari can read the game better and also has slightly less mistakes in him(a bit more calm) but the pace and strength of Gabriel just seems perfect against their players/tactics.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought Albrighton might have started in that case but they're using us to trial Pereira as a winger it looks like.

Think Rodgers is overthinking again. Surely Albrighton wide with Perreira and Castagne at full back makes more sense rather than Thomas.

Justin a huge miss as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How long until Jamie "I chose not to join Arsenal" Vardy scores his costumary goal?

Thinking 65th minute and the obligatory mention to not joining us at the post match comments.

say yes

forum master baiter
How long until Jamie "I chose not to join Arsenal" Vardy scores his costumary goal?

Thinking 65th minute and the obligatory mention to not joining us at the post match comments.
I have a feeling we’ll keep him quiet today. If they score it will be someone **** like Kelechi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gabi Saliba will get thier chances you remember they only 19 years patience needed i think Gabi would get more chances if he didn't get injured and has few set vacks6

Malky

Established Member
**** line up aside, I'm really worried about Martinelli, why's he never getting chances? What has Willian ever done in an Arsenal shirt that he should keep getting chances over him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom