• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Good lineup, we looked knackered in the last 3 games. Partey did not look ready yet either.
ESR should not play more than 60.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta taking the piss this lineup. Willian and Elneny starting against Leicester?

I'm convinced he's on a wind-up :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really hate Elneny xhaka partnership Ceballos had nightmare against Benfica and should be given time off and we have to ease up Thomas so not much choice. It's not a disastrous line up it's very balanced but without saka going to depend on Willian Smith-Rowe creating and that won't be easy at least Smith-Rowe playing in his favorite position and very likely pepe playing LW

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think we’re doing them here.

Their line up has no creativity in it all if they’re asking Tielemans to sit with Ndidi.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Is Maddison injured? Definitely more hopeful for us with him out but Barnes has been playing brilliant lately as well but asking a lot of him on his own to create.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'd say Arteta has given up and will focus on the EL.

Xhaka - Elneny masterclass will make this game unwatchable, but that's nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom