• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How many more assists does Willian have to get before he’s considered good value as a free?

GDeep™

League is very weak
So weird. You get guys like Carragher or Neville who love their ex sides and don’t even try to be impartial. Then you get the Arsenal legends who can’t wait to stick the knife in.
I think some of our pundits just don’t like Arteta-ball. They all loved and backed Wenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good response we completely dominate the 1st half 75% possession. Now we got 45 min and will be not easy test Leicester not looking great

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Makes you think about certain players, particularly Ødegaard and Bellerin.

Are they really supposed to be in our best eleven?
Ødegaard yes, Bellerin I’m not sure anymore given how much possession we get now. Think we should cash in and go for Bogle and/or Aarons.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Would love to be a fly on Paul Tierney's wall to see him trying to explain to his Ref Whatsapp group what the **** just happened.

"You see, what with Less Mason on the ropes & looking not long for professional refereeing in general, I thought it would be best to get my affairs in order & even the score for Arsenal once. Hell, I do it for other teams every week, why not the team with the least breaks from referees in English football?" :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Watching Pepe abusing the Leicester RB is just sad. I'd be surprised if Rodgers doesn't hook him at half time.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
When I saw the starting lineup, I expected us to be shocking, but then I think we played really well in this half.

Pepe is obviously pulling the strings and has been very good. Now for 2nd half, we need to ask him to target their leftback who is already on a yellow and use it to our advantage.

Willian has made some nice runs too, but his crosses (bar the assist) are still poor.

Unless Brenda switches things around drastically, we got this and we better not blow it up.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Good half apart from the terrible gaffes for their goal.

Deservedly ahead. Decent performance by Willian, great penaly from Laca. Great worked corner for Luiz's goal. Rotated and it's working. Now put this to bed.

Hope ESR is ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom