• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TV Around The World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pome

they dont put any fa cup games on here in oz until the final, although they did show our game against manure last year :lol:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
wicked said:
they dont put any fa cup games on here in oz until the final, although they did show our game against manure last year :lol:

they did show the Quarter final replay againest Chelsea LIVE too :wink:

Andrew

bencey said:
celta vigo vs. arsenal 1st leg live on SBS at 6:30am for all aussie gooners

Wow, great news! ESPN never show Arsenal live (unless they play Inter Milan) so I am so happy with this...

Just hope it doesn't clash with my uni timetable... and just looking at it, it seems it will. :(

Matches on Sky Digital to come this year:

Tue 2 Feb Middlesbrough (a) Carling Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg 8pm SS2
Sun 15 Feb Chelsea (h) FA Cup 5th Rnd 12.30pm BBC1
Sat 21 Feb Chelsea (a) Premiership 12.30pm SS2
Tue 24 Feb Celta Vigo (a) Champions League QF 1st Leg 7.45pm SS2
Wed 10 Mar Celta Vigo (h) Champions League QF 2nd Leg 7.45pm ITV1
Sun 28 Mar Manchester United (h) Premiership 4.05pm SS1

Marky249

Lol moved to spain and got diggy T.v not only do get ss1 ss2 i also got a mix of swedish dutch and spanish tv and usually get to see arsenal on one of them even on a saturday! im c in arsenal more on the tv in spain than in the uk! :p

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Marky249 said:
Lol moved to spain and got diggy T.v not only do get ss1 ss2 i also got a mix of swedish dutch and spanish tv and usually get to see arsenal on one of them even on a saturday! im c in arsenal more on the tv in spain than in the uk! :p

Nice one.

Does anyone know if the Wolves match is on anywhere on the net?

bobbypires

Established Member
Arsenal v Soton on RTL5 (Netherlands). I've visited their website, but I didn't understand anything. I think they don't have tv on the net. :(

AFCG7

Established Member
wtf.. Arsenal play Southamton.. isnt that a bigger game than Leicester-Bolton????

I checked listings and nobody's bringing the Arsenal game this part of the world.. Fox have the leicester game listed only.
I cant even see a delayed version :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom