• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TV Around The World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoLo28

Also our Carling Cup semi final (both legs) is on Foxtel. :) :)

Hope wenger plays some youngsters:)

goonerdownunder

ok i posted domething similar to this yesterday but it was lost;

i was up watching the southampton game the other day, very good.
For the aussi gooners here can you tell me if ant FA cup games will be shown on foxsports or espn or sbs, or if there will be any highlights shows similar to match of the day in england on any of those channels, as this is my first year in aussi still i dont know.
thanx for your help

goonerdownunder

hey does anyone no if the arsenal v leeds FA cup game is onthe radio on the internet at all? Because i havnt heard anything of it being on tv

pome

they never show any fa cup games here mate until the semis and final, im hoping either five live or caoital gold might have it online, fingers crossed

goonerdownunder

oh well bit late now, i would have fallen asleep before 3 anyway, i havent seen any tv guides yet so can anyone tell me if the everton game is on foxsports or sbs?

Andrew

WTF, they're not showing Arsenal yet again on Fox Sports! Instead on Wednesday (6.55 AM EST aussie time) they're showing Aston Villa vs. Portsmouth! What kind of crap is that!?

G00n3r

Here in South East Asia we get most Arsenal games live on either ESPN or ...more likely...Star Sports as i know the producer of Star Sports is a gooner! :)

FA cup games that arent shown on either ESPN or Star are on Thai national TV here.

Spoilt we are :D

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Andrew said:
WTF, they're not showing Arsenal yet again on Fox Sports! Instead on Wednesday (6.55 AM EST aussie time) they're showing Aston Villa vs. Portsmouth! What kind of crap is that!?

they cant show Arsenal on Wednesday @ 6:55 EST because our game is on Thursday @ 6:55am EST :wink:

goonerdownunder

lolz good point but our game still isnt on, chelsea v liverpool is on instead, tbh that is the more interesting fan to a neutral fan so im not surprised that they are showing that over everton, although it would be nice if they could show it delayed after the chelski v liverpool game, will they show highlights on sbs? English premier league review is on at 8:30pm on friday on fox, will that have highlights? here is the timetable for this week on foxsports http://tvguide.foxsports.news.com.au/servlet/Search

Andrew

Ah, ok... my bad. Totally understand why they are showing Cheslea Liverpool. But Arsenal Everton is still quite an interesting game for neutrals I think. I reckon they should have scheduled it differently.

siddharth

G00n3r said:
Here in South East Asia we get most Arsenal games live on either ESPN or ...more likely...Star Sports as i know the producer of Star Sports is a gooner! :)

FA cup games that arent shown on either ESPN or Star are on Thai national TV here.

Spoilt we are :D

Very true G00n3r.Indeed we are.

Btw do u know why Espn/Star sports aren't showing other matches except Chelsea-liverpool.If not LIVE they could atleast show delayed telecast.
I guess we wud hv to be content with the highlights of rest of the matches prior to the start of Premiership saturday

solthegunner

If your in manchester a good place to see arsenal games is a hotel/brothel/pub called 'the drop inn' its in fallowfield and have all the dodge overseas network so they show thoese games (usually arsenal or newcastle) on saturdays.

Good place just beware of the birds with name tags!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
For all AUSSIE gooners

I just read in the newspaper that SBS are showing 1 hour worth of highlights from our game againest Aston Villa (from last weekend).

Sunday on SBS @ 3:30pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom