• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
Wenger will play him once its established he is not going anywhere till next year which would probably require another contract extention. Can't deal with unsettled players.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I wonder how dumb and naive cole actually is. He got influenced by Tweedy quickly easily enough to turn on the club that he quite wholeheartedly did love, what's to say he can't be persuaded the otherway round again. Maybe this (Ashley vs Arsenal) will just turn out to be a lovers spat and it'll sort itself out in the end. Either way I'm happy he's still at Arsenal simply because it means he won't be a Chelsea. And regardless of how he feels he will still play his heart out. It's whether or not his bad influence rubs off on anyone, but that only works with people less intelligent, so we may end up seeing the Arsenal Squirrel packing up its bags and moving across london. And the odd slug.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
i want to see the higbury squirrel next year evolve into the EMIRATE SQUIRREL in the CL .....
somewhere the effing spuds will never be

go49oner

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
i want to see the higbury squirrel next year evolve into the EMIRATE SQUIRREL in the CL .....
somewhere the effing spuds will never be

Whats The Difference Between The Highbury Squirrel And Sp**s?

The Highbury Squirrel has more Champions League experience :D :D :D

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
yeah that had me cracking up for ages!!! Ahhh, good times, good times.

bobbydazzler

kwg said:
lol saw that poster on the tv when we played virareall?

that was a great game, i was lucky enough to be there. when the squirral ran on the pitch we started chanting squirral is a gooner, squirral is a gooner, ahh good times.

gunnerturk

bobbydazzler said:
kwg said:
lol saw that poster on the tv when we played virareall?

that was a great game, i was lucky enough to be there. when the squirral ran on the pitch we started chanting squirral is a gooner, squirral is a gooner, ahh good times.
And I had to listen your interview on bbc radio, you lucky sod :lol:

anesumachoko

the thing is that if chelsea give us gallas then we will have a stronger defence than theirs and they know that so they will not be willing to do business that way because it will be
eboue toure gallas clinchy and that defence is as strong as they get

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
hleb said:
With Boularhouz being signed, we might just see a swap wtih Gallas + cash for cole. I expect something to come by the end of this week

Very likely IMO, Khalid is even more versatile he has played some games as a DM aswell, And for me he is better then both Carvalho and Ferriera, Chelski don't play with attacking fullbacks as much so therefor a good central defender can do a good job on RB or LB

maxxx

Viper said:
Well maybe we should keep this c**t - its unlikely Wenger will replace him.

You need to calm down a little and stop swearing. The guy is still an Arsenal player and as long as that's the case you have to get behind him so he gives his best for the club when he plays.

Zico

Established Member
Wenger's right not to play Cole this weekend.
1) Wenger might just think the lad has a lot on his mind and might not be able to focus.
2) If the lad is indeed leaving, then an injury would knock of a large chunk of the transfer fee.
3) If there is hope of him staying, it were better that he declared it before facing a few fed up Arsenal fans.
4) Having him around tomorrow could lead to him answering transfer questions in post match interviews, taking the focus away from the game.

Personally, I think Chelsea are trying to have their cake and eat it. They've solved other big transfers very quickly and decisively. I think they're just scared that we can turn 25 million pounds into a winning team even without Cole. Which from the richest team in the world is an a slightly irrational fear.

air

I'm sure as hell not going to "get behind Cole". And definitely not just because he's an Arsenal player.

For me, there's Ashley Cole the footballer and Ashley Cole the person.

I can't stand the footballer, if I ever saw him play I would boo him and call him names. But other than that, I don't really care, I wouldn't crash his wedding or call his wife anything. And I doubt many people would, even if they swear and say strong things about Cole.

I believe the ticket price (or in my case cable TV fee) covers being entitled to your opinion about the footballer and making it heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom