• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BannedKwame

pha2er said:
BannedKwame said:
BannedKwame said:
Fans are such pathetic followers. They listen, suck in, and regurgitate. Most of the opinions being spewed on the Cole "saga" are mere copies of earlier opinions by others. Nothing new is being said, and more importantly, it seems that the wholly unfair and more emotive opinion has won out.

"****ish Cole", "Greedy Cole", etc. Give me a bloody break.

The new way people show their disagreement with a post is by lowering the user rating? Well, consider this a repost.
what are you expecting? new rumours every other week that will either sway our opinion this way or that?

dude, we know what happened with cole - the guys a scumbag and if you're happy with him wearing our shirt then you're an idiot, plain and simple. either that or you're not a true fan.

unfair? get a f****g grip and read the facts before spewing your s***e.
Yes, I'm fine with him staying, and the idiot here is you. You and who knows what happened with Cole? Precisely what has he done that makes him such a bloody scumbag in your eyes? Did he do anything different from what the club has done to players it didn't want?

If anybody else posted the piece of trash you just did where you me insult for providing a differing opinion, they would be banned. **** you and the hypocritical ways rules are applied on this forum. Anyone capable of posting the unintelligent nonsense you posted has no rights being a 'Favoured Member'.

dos1986

Established Member
Thanks for that james my fav review here

Reviewer: Jay-d ( Arsenal Mania) "Jay-d ( Arsenal Mania)" (UK) - See all my reviews
This book is so bad. I have had a more interesting time reading Roger Red hat and Billy Blue hat books. There is no story here at all just another attempt by a money hungry footballer to displace Beckham as the countries no1 football/showbiz name. It's full of lies and is an insight into a deluded mind. Avoid at all costs. 8)

otfgoon

Established Member
BannedKwame said:
pha2er said:
BannedKwame said:
BannedKwame said:
Fans are such pathetic followers. They listen, suck in, and regurgitate. Most of the opinions being spewed on the Cole "saga" are mere copies of earlier opinions by others. Nothing new is being said, and more importantly, it seems that the wholly unfair and more emotive opinion has won out.

The new way people show their disagreement with a post is by lowering the user rating? Well, consider this a repost.
what are you expecting? new rumours every other week that will either sway our opinion this way or that?

dude, we know what happened with cole - the guys a scumbag and if you're happy with him wearing our shirt then you're an idiot, plain and simple. either that or you're not a true fan.

Yes, I'm fine with him staying, and the idiot here is you. You and who knows what happened with Cole? Precisely what has he done that makes him such a bloody scumbag in your eyes? Did he do anything different from what the club has done to players it didn't want?

If anybody else posted the piece of trash you just did where you me insult for providing a differing opinion, they would be banned. f**k you and the hypocritical ways rules are applied on this forum. Anyone capable of posting the unintelligent nonsense you posted has no rights being a 'Favoured Member'.

The highlighted part from your initial post is insulting frankly 90% of the forums users. While the thread has become cringworthy with the amount of nonsensicle post with only Cole hate, its not unreasable or unfair to feel that way about Cole. If you dont think what he has done is that bad then thats fine, clearly you dont understand the view that a homegrown player who apparently 'loves' meeting the clubs title rivals feels like a stab in the back.

usheray

I think Ashley cole somehow thought that turning against the club will earn you some mercy from people but i dont think its earned him any friends. Its amazing what money drives people to do

BannedKwame

otfgoon said:
BannedKwame said:
pha2er said:
BannedKwame said:
BannedKwame said:

If anybody else posted the piece of trash you just did where you me insult for providing a differing opinion, they would be banned. f**k you and the hypocritical ways rules are applied on this forum. Anyone capable of posting the unintelligent nonsense you posted has no rights being a 'Favoured Member'.

The highlighted part from your initial post is insulting frankly 90% of the forums users. While the thread has become cringworthy with the amount of nonsensicle post with only Cole hate, its not unreasable or unfair to feel that way about Cole. If you dont think what he has done is that bad then thats fine, clearly you dont understand the view that a homegrown player who apparently 'loves' meeting the clubs title rivals feels like a stab in the back.
I understand that it hurts, and I was hurt by the meeting with Chelsea. At the same time, I was highly disappointed with the club for letting the signing of a brilliant player and leader of the team spiral out of control over 5,000K a week. Regardless, us fans need to be more centered in how we view players and their wants to leave or play for the club. The club will always remain. Unnecessarily spewing the kind of hate reserved for true scums like rapists, serialkillers, etc on a player for wanting to leave his football club is way over the top.

anesumachoko

wenger knows that cole is staying and he said he will play him next week and it seem that all the cole rumours are silly because we have heard it all summer

otfgoon

Established Member
Club let it spiral out of control? Im sure it was something like a day or two after the club offered 55k, that Cole met with Chelsea, which bassically ended any relationship he had with the club. Im sure if Cole just refuesed to sign the contract we would have eventuallty back down, like with Roy Keane or Becks.

EDIT: Read the premier league document of the incident, it gives a very insightfull, detailed discription into how it started and what actually happened.

MancunianGunner

i heard that, and i heard that he prefers to be payed in gold rather than paper money. apparently he also wants included in the extension one of those pens that can also write upside down, that in gold as well. also that he is not required to shave at all (cuz he's planning on hijackin a plane by the end of the season to demand a transfer, need a very long beard for that)

MancunianGunner

Smartly Dressed Morris said:
Chelsea will finally complete the bitter and protracted transfer of Ashley Cole from Arsenal for £19m this week. (Mail on Sunday)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 267868.stm
same story, slightly different number. the number of articles stating that cole will 'finally transfer to chelsea' must be reaching a thousand by now. I bet even after the window closes the papers will say that he will go any day now.

BigBoss

90+ pages on cole saga and Chel$ki haven't even made an offer according to AW....Those c**ts probably want to sign cole just before the transfer window closes so that we can't replace these.... :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom