• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

stuart

Established Member
qs said:
Perry Groves wishlist on SSN

Cahill
Mata
Jadson
Parker

Winterburns

Baines
Samba
Parker
Drogba or Doyle
Alonso

Drogba or Doyle made me laugh, some difference! I bet Perry Groves hadn't even heard of Jadson till a month ago

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
stuart said:
qs said:
Perry Groves wishlist on SSN

Cahill
Mata
Jadson
Parker

Winterburns

Baines
Samba
Parker
Drogba or Doyle
Alonso

Drogba or Doyle made me laugh, some difference! I bet Perry Groves hadn't even heard of Jadson till a month ago

Drogba and Alonso?!! Winterburn must have read the wishlist topic, might as well go for Xavi and Tevez!

mo50

Established Member
Me too, Outlaw.

Clubs know we have money --> Demand a high price for their player ----> Wenger tells them to do one and won't pay over the odds for the player ----> promote Frimpong and Myaichi ------> ?? -----> Profit?

Sottobosco

:idea:

Lewis Holtby; 20, not too hyped and half-English too. I like his style and don't know if Jadson at 27 is that much better.

????????

ebouenolike

Established Member
qs said:
ebouenolike said:
Winterburn's list is completely ridiculous.

You should have seen his estimated prices :lol:

I can imagine. Do these guys have any idea how it works? Why on earth would Madrid sell us Alonso, or Chelsea Drogba?

Anyway, I'd love Hazard, Cahill and Jadson. We need a good center back to compete with Kos for a spot in the team, and we clearly need creative verve higher up the pitch. I think we could do with a LB and a striker too, but I won't get greedy.

There is light

Lewis holtby is a good shout, he's versatile but not sure he's the answer to what we need in the centre, i would take both him and marco reus though, love their style but we're kind of stocked with young wingers.

Proper wishlist time :- Mata, M'Vila, schweinsteiger, Cahill/Jags, Benzema, m. jansen.

outlaw_member

Established Member
-----------van Persie
Gervinho-----Hamsik-----Lavezzi
--------Wilshere-M'Vila
Baines--Vermaelen-Jagielka-Sagna
-------------Szczesny

Vela

Established Member
Mata/Hazard
Mario Gotze
Cahill/Vertonghen
Scott Parker
Leighton Banies
Back Up Striker as well

I know never going to happen.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
With two weeks to go to the end of the window, us not being able to wrap up quality deals in quick time I think I can safely assume we are getting no one.

So I just want the following to stay fit.

Van Persie
Wilshere
Vermaelen
Szczesny + Fabianski
Walcott
Koscielny
Bendtner

Some form from Djourou again, City and Pool to not gel too quickly and for us to give spirited performances against Sp**s.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
It would be absolutely criminal not to make at least one quality signing until the window's shut.

No, Wenger won't let that happen.

TheEconomist

Established Member
we should go after Modric, transfers between close rivals seems to be more common now days, and he would help fill the quality gap in midfield

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom