• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Kain

Established Member
Merieles was underrated as far as performances were concerned last season, not so much finesse on the pitch, but for the all action box-to-box job, he was class. I’d like to think he was the sort of player Lansbury could try to emulate.

Seeing as we’re getting so much cash for the recent outgoing transfers we should have a cheeky bid for Tiote (even if he is contractually tied down), with a bit more quality around him like Wilshere, Ramsey and RVP he’d flourish as the defensive destroyer in midfield & can help us see out games alongside Song.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Yeah, I'd even take Meireles at this point. As for Aquilani, he had a decent season at Juventus, and most importantly, he proved his fitness.

There is light

Lavezzi, cahill/jags, mata/MM, javi martinez.

Pocho is a class act, he's the one that makes napoli tick, would be an absolutely stunning signing but will wenger spend ~30m on him, on anybody ? No chance. Hope city don't sign him, read of mancini's interest somewhere.

Don't rate montolivo, might as well have jadson if we're looking at monto/aqua/meireles which i don't think we are/we should. Both aqua and monto would defo be playing in italy next season.

ibby

Established Member
If his performance against Spain in his new role as an attacking midfielder is a sign of what's to come next season, I'll take Montolivo in a heartbeat.

Cassano too. Just anyone really.

stuart

Established Member
ibby said:
Why would he want to come to us?

Because we play in the best league in the world? Because we're one of the best clubs in the world? Because we've got a highly respected manager? One of the best stadiums in the world? Few reasons...

ibby

Established Member
Ron Burgundy said:
ibby said:
Bayern are crap, to be fair. 4th in Premier League > 3rd in Bundesliga.
Even if that were true, why would he want to come to us? If he's really available, there would be a host of clubs that would love to have him, we won't be the pick of the bunch.

stuart said:
ibby said:

Because we play in the best league in the world? Because we're one of the best clubs in the world? Because we've got a highly respected manager? One of the best stadiums in the world? Few reasons...

You are aware he plays for Bayern Munich, right?

fabo

6.51 / 10
CB like Cahill
CM - either in the Lucho/Parker mould or classy like Banega.
AM/Wide option - Mata.
Striker, don't know who.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom