• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

05/06 Fixture List

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Yeah, it'd be nice to bow out with a big win, but whose to say we couldn't do that against anyone in the division?

Not to mention the fact that us being us, we'll do our best to **** it up. :roll: :lol:

AFCG7

Established Member
Hahaha .. like we almost did with the Foxes game in the unbeaten season? After Dickov scored the opener i though to myself oh ****.. not '91 all over again.

KingReyes

Established Member
I think its better we get tough away games out pf the way early. Hopefully we will start the season with a fully fit squad and not get too many injuries on the way.

Also was expecting a club like Everton to be our last home game of the season and not someone like Wigan. But whats important is that we leave highbury with the league title in our hands.

Asterix

Established Member
Not sure about the Chelski fixtures - yes they're out of the way, but we don't get the chance to stuff them up close to the end of the campaign.Christmas will be tough as usual, and made tougher by the Manure game lurking at the end of it.

Apparently Chelsea have away games after their first 5 CL fixtures, and they're not happy. [adopts Nelson voice] ha ha

Wigan at the end is a little disappointing, but hopefully we'll sign off in style.

Gunner8

I would prefer to play Tottenham or ManU on last game even if we lose.
Being champions few games before the end and having a very good game against mancs to close Highbury.

Patrik_F

When will sky announce what fixtures they are moving? Anyone think they will move the game aginst Everton on september 17?

Kum_Arsenal

the First 4 matches are very very important for us to get a good start and a superb opportunity of get past the russian mad boys.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom