05/06 Fixture List

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by BradySeven, Jun 23, 2005.

1. the dawn raids

the dawn raids New Member Trusted

theyre probably trying not to think about it

2. RocktheCasbah

RocktheCasbah New Member Elite

Yeah, it'd be nice to bow out with a big win, but whose to say we couldn't do that against anyone in the division?

Not to mention the fact that us being us, we'll do our best to cock it up. :roll: :lol:

3. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

Hahaha .. like we almost did with the Foxes game in the unbeaten season? After Dickov scored the opener i though to myself oh ****.. not '91 all over again.

4. kevin earley

kevin earley New Member

love it get chelski away out the way early on

5. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

I think its better we get tough away games out pf the way early. Hopefully we will start the season with a fully fit squad and not get too many injuries on the way.

Also was expecting a club like Everton to be our last home game of the season and not someone like Wigan. But whats important is that we leave highbury with the league title in our hands.

6. Asterix

Asterix New Member Elite

Not sure about the Chelski fixtures - yes they're out of the way, but we don't get the chance to stuff them up close to the end of the campaign.Christmas will be tough as usual, and made tougher by the Manure game lurking at the end of it.

Apparently Chelsea have away games after their first 5 CL fixtures, and they're not happy. [adopts Nelson voice] ha ha

Wigan at the end is a little disappointing, but hopefully we'll sign off in style.

7. Gunner8

Gunner8 New Member

I would prefer to play Tottenham or ManU on last game even if we lose.
    Being champions few games before the end and having a very good game against mancs to close Highbury.

8. Patrik_F

Patrik_F New Member

When will sky announce what fixtures they are moving? Anyone think they will move the game aginst Everton on september 17?

9. Asterix

Asterix New Member Elite

10. Kum_Arsenal

Kum_Arsenal New Member

the First 4 matches are very very important for us to get a good start and a superb opportunity of get past the russian mad boys.