• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2 World Class Players

How may more "world class" players will sign?

• 1 more on the way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 more on the way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Legend#1

Established Member
People should understand how vital for us Baptista would be.. he's exactly the kind of player we need for a new dimension.

He's THAT target man, but with brilliant feet, quickness and movement.. he's the real deal lads and he's only 23.

People were dreaming of Robinho, but did we really need him? I don't think so.. we already have players like that in Quincy and Reyes, we needed an out and out striker who can head the ball.. and Baptista is just that.

If we get Baptista, imo, we'll be very hard to keep out, both domestically and in europe.

Come on Wenger and Dein, make it happen !

A

Anonymous

Legend#1 said:
People should understand how vital for us Baptista would be.. he's exactly the kind of player we need for a new dimension.

He's THAT target man, but with brilliant feet, quickness and movement.. he's the real deal lads and he's only 23.

People were dreaming of Robinho, but did we really need him? I don't think so.. we already have players like that in Quincy and Reyes, we needed an out and out striker who can head the ball.. and Baptista is just that.

If we get Baptista, imo, we'll be very hard to keep out, both domestically and in europe.

Come on Wenger and Dein, make it happen !

Yeah Yeah .. Make it happen !!

Arsenal_FAN1983

I believe Wenger will sign 2 more players.

1 being a striker and the other a goalkeeper to challenge Lehmann for the no1 spot. Alumina doesn't have it in him to become a World Class goalkeeper.

Taylor moving to Aston Villa is also another reason for Wenger to also buy another player.

According to NOTW, Dein came back from Spain yesterday emptyhanded despite all the hype that Baptista was begging to join us. What went wrong ???

tbbosa

richieduke said:
According to NOTW, Dein came back from Spain yesterday emptyhanded despite all the hype that Baptista was begging to join us. What went wrong ???
Did the NOTW wankers expect Dein to come back from Spain carrying our new signings in the bag or something?....****in dimwits!!! :x

the dawn raids

Established Member
i could care less if whoever comes in is "world class" or not, as long as they help us win. you can call them **** class for all i care, if were taking the three points.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
If we sign another high profile player like this Baptista guy I will be shocked. It is so un-Arsenal like to show ambition in buying players.

AFCG7

Established Member
I hope we can do a deal with Sevilla.. we must not allow Baptista to slip away.

Ratinho

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
If we sign another high profile player like this Baptista guy I will be shocked. It is so un-Arsenal like to show ambition in buying players.

Utter crap.

Did the NOTW wankers expect Dein to come back from Spain carrying our new signings in the bag or something?....f*n dimwits!!!

:D

I know, it's not like we were gonna go over, offer £15m and then bring him back on the next flight. If he moves, we are still massive favourites to sign him.

And I fear that sea-lion-esque keeper, who is absolute garbage, Ricardo may arrive too.

9Reyes

I also think that Baptista and Ricardo would arrive to the club!!
If we get Baptista...we have the best attackers in england!!!

But if we get Ricardo, we maybe have the worste keepers among the top 5-6 club...(but better than manure!!)
Ricardo`s area ability is so crap, that I almost wanted to cry!!!!!!!
Please not buy him!!

asajoseph

Established Member
Better than Manure? Although I think Van der Sar is too old to be a worthwhile signing for us, he's still twice the keeper Ricardo is...

Ratinho

Established Member
I think he's still on old time. I had to think before I remembered they'd signed vds. Reina announced for Liverpool this afternoon, apparantly.

Baxrus

We will get Baptista. As Robinho slipping away, I think either Baptista or Gilardinho.
Not so sure if we will go for a new goalie in this transfer window.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom