• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2003-2004 A Big Let Down?

kanooo

Hell no !!!

I don't think this season has been a failure - at all !!!

Sure, I'm as bitterly disappointed as every gooner there is about having to endure these Champions League and FA Cup setbacks. I still think we are better than Chelsea and Man U this season (I'm sure most people wouldn't disagree - even the neutral fans).

And I also think that the team has given their all. Could not have asked more from them. I mean - come one, you can obviously see that Henry was even limping a bit near the end of Leeds match yesterday .... and still he had scored 4.

I just hope that we will come back even stronger next season (maybe with a couple of new signings) and challange for honours again. The Champions League trophy may have eluded us for so long but if we can improve from here, I'm sure that (together with some luck) we will win it some day.

As of now, I just can't wait to win the next 2 matches and celebrate the EPL title.

Jinn

Established Member
Phut?

5-0 is a great scoreline no matter whether we've won or not!

(and we haven't won yet)

Aussie

Established Member
Season has been a sucess

About to claim EPL title
Confirmed funding for new stadium
Signed Reyes one of the most important signing's in our history
Did well in all comps

Beat Inter 5-1 a game i will rememberfor the rest of my life

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom