• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020-21 Europa League qualifying round

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Regardless of if they win, this has been an utter embarrassment.
Who the hell is worried about that lot?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
wtf happened for them to get 2 red cards and a pen against them in the same situation(I'm assuming)

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

What an embarrassing performance - relying on Lokomotiv ****ing Plovdiv to implode in order to scrape a win. Jokes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Regardless of if they win, this has been an utter embarrassment.
Who the hell is worried about that lot?

Also got to love petty Jose coming out and deliberately playing Kane every game until Levy buys him a striker :lol:

You get away with that stuff at Real Madrid and Chelsea because you’ve got quality back ups.

Running Sp*rs tiny squad into the ground to prove a point is big brain stuff.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Also got to love petty Jose coming out and deliberately playing Kane every game until Levy buys him a striker :lol:

You get away with that stuff at Real Madrid and Chelsea because you’ve got quality back ups.

Running Sp*rs tiny squad into the ground to prove a point is big brain stuff.

The sad part is Tottenham could lose against Southampton and 5 days later someone would still argue how they will be clearly above us because they have Bale.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sp*rs have an absolutely brutal schedule well into October. If I were Mourinho I probably wouldn't be starting the first choice XI away in Bulgaria on a Thursday when I also have to play away at Southampton on Sunday lunchtime. But then again Mourinho was never very good at trusting squad players.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom