• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I think maybe it was all too much for us to achieve this summer, clearing out so much deadwood on high wages, the inactive market and of course many **** ups along the way from the guys leading us.

Arteta, Edu and Vinai are all new and inexperienced in their roles so maybe they will learn quickly for next summer.
Edu needs to piss off no way coming back form this

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Nah **** that. They’ve targeted two players who won’t be there for us next summer so it’s been a pointless chase if they come away with neither of them now. Next summer it will be completely different targets (Aouar will get a bigger move and they won’t spend £45m on Partey at 28 years old), targets we probably could’ve signed this summer. They were too fixated on Partey and Aouar. They could’ve signed van de Beek with the money they offered for Aouar. That’s one example.

I agree with you man. I’m just looking at in the context of what any well run business (particularly publicly listed) would do. But it’s pointless looking at it in that context as football at the top level isn’t a well run business anywhere.

Finesse

Arteta : " Believe me that the ownership, the board, myself, are doing everything we can to maximise the resources we have to improve the team and to sustain and keep the players that are in this club to make this club successful. "

Arteta has bought into the club's financial stance. We are the only club to have opted for wage reductions, laid of staff and even a mascot. Arteta led the line with the wage reductions discussions withe the players. We are yet to fully understand the extent of how covid has impacted our finances. When Arteta speaks about 100% backing it is of course based on what the club has available. All hopes were banked on player sales and we have failed woefully in that department.

ChefMan21

When you see Bentancur mentioned in the thread and spend 10 minutes trying to find an actual link...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If the club was depending on sales to sign players then they f**k up massively im glad most of them going on frew next summer so we won't be talking about them.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Imagine timing the firing of Gunnersaurus as we make a profit on deadline day :facepalm:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Willock played 1300 minutes, AMN played 1500 and Saka played 2200. There's room there to play more minutes, but not enough room to cover everything. You probably still need another body, and we're not even talking about quality here.

Can't believe no one has suggested David Luiz for DCM role. This is why we still have 8 CB's.

Just beautiful, who needs new signings when you have internal solutions & LANS Elneny! :drool:

Well maybe Lemar on loan so AMN can be another midfielder, and give those easy passes straight to opponents.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
As it stands... the club ****ed up this transfer window in the end, sadly.

Partey and Auoar shouldnt have been the only options available... and now it looks like we may end up with nothing at all.

The board, Edu and Arteta have failed and put our chances of a top four finish at risk, there is no running away from that. Furthermore its the same behaviour being repeated once again, where we are left short in areas that desperately need filling.

The club is its own worst enemy... and we'll continue to lavish in mediocrity for as long as our current leadership structures are in place.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If the club was depending on sales to sign players then they f**k up massively im glad most of them going on frew next summer so we won't be talking about them.

They tried to sign Aouar so we know they can bring in someone for €40m without sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom