• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I don't know to be honest. Liverpool paid 60m for Nabi Keita and 40m for Fabinio. Jorginho costs Chelsea around 60m as well. Ndombele was around 60m as well. Let's not mention MU and MC :lol:

I think 50m for Partey is not a lot. He has quality and is better than all midfielders in our team. I hope that Arteta can get the best out of him as well

gunnergoa

if partey signs then he can be an anchor in our midfield it will help us to stop conceding so many shots on target protect our def.....also then our creative players (lack thereof of) could then try diff things I think this will be an huge opportunity for the likes of ESR ......I dunno we will have to wait and see but if he does sign then we would have finally found a DM and replaced Gilberto and Vieira

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Ok, this complicated equation suggests Partey RC plus 50m Euros fee for Aouar together was just beyond the limit of our finances. Shame that Aulas couldn’t be flexible over a deal for Aouar, but that’s how it goes sometimes, and with this all making sense now it gives me a bit more confidence in the club having a plan and knowing what it was doing over the last two weeks, i.e. no panic moves with any of this.

Dude, flexible? They wanted 10 more million and we offered Guendouzi instead. That’s on us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

they have started crying

tenor.gif

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I'd love to sell him, but he has been better under Arteta, and I don't think the bid is coming. Squad player whilst saliba is loaned back. If we play 3 at the back he can have a role in some of the cups.

I honestly think he'll do well for his next club. Arteta made him look coachable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom