• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

5 Arsenal players in European team of the month

Biggus

Established Member
Octavio - gunner said:
He only got so many votes because he is Ronaldinho, but not for what he did last month.

Errrr would you or would you you not have him on your team?......because he would have to be in a wheelchair to have me think twice.

Blackjag

leonardo santiago said:
Jinn said:
That's not a bad lineup there!
No a very tasty team. A few players wouldn't be in mine though this one seems solely based on CL performance.

I wouldn't put Kaladze in my team, because I don't like him because he keeps Jankulovski out of the Milan team, which is a disgrace. And Kaka and Tiago haven't impressed me this month, I would go for:

-------------------Lehmann----------------------
----------------------Cris--------------------------
Eboue--------------------------------------?????
---------------------Toure-------------------------
-------Cesc-------------------Van der Vaart----

that sport should be filled with that guy from lyon malaydu or something he played a hell of a game they were unlucky not to get through
------------------Ronaldinho---------------------
---Sheva---------------------------------Henry--
----------------------Eto'o------------------------

AFCG7

Established Member
To be fair .. Tiago has been excellent in the Cl this season..pity he had to miss the return game v Milan.

Mostarac

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
To be fair .. Tiago has been excellent in the Cl this season..pity he had to miss the return game v Milan.

He was not excellent against Milan in the 1st match, he was almost outplayed in that match by Kaka and Pirlo, and his diving in that match was awful(he dived atleast 3 times in that match alone). I do not like the way he plays, neither do I like his past with Chelsea.

AFCG7

Established Member
Well , his past with Chelsea was not a good one. Had it not been for their millions he may very well have become an Arsenal player. Wenger rated him and did bid for him too but we didnt go any further when Chelsea came in.

Mostarac

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
Well , his past with Chelsea was not a good one. Had it not been for their millions he may very well have become an Arsenal player. Wenger rated him and did bid for him too but we didnt go any further when Chelsea came in.

I remember that Wenger was interested in him before Chelsea, he was really talented back then, but he has not developed like he should have since then.

Arsenal_4eva_14

Mostarc please... Tiago is a great central midfielder. His technique is superb, eh is a player that has both defensive and creative instincts, and he has bounced back from a confidence crisis superbly. I would love him here! If you even watch French Football you will no he is a key figure in Lyon and has improved game by game

Mostarac

Established Member
Henry_Pires said:
Chris and Kaladze, which one is better?

Kaladze has been the better recently. I have watched him play many matches lately, and he has been fantastic as a central defender for Milan. Moving Kaladze to central defence is a rare tactical success for Ancelotti. If Kaladze continues to play like that, he will become just as good as Toure is right now over a longer period. Kaladze has been just about as good as Toure recently.

Chicago

Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
Mostarc please... Tiago is a great central midfielder. His technique is superb, eh is a player that has both defensive and creative instincts, and he has bounced back from a confidence crisis superbly. I would love him here! If you even watch French Football you will no he is a key figure in Lyon and has improved game by game

he was alright in Portugal but I thought he played like garbage for chelsea

Darius

Yes, they get the credit when it's due. But we'd better still keep our feet on the ground until we get the big earred cup.

goonermx

I'd rather keep Thiago on the right and have Riquelme in place of Kaka in the middle with Cesc. But as YeahBee said, that team would never work IRL. Not that thats anything new with "team of the month" lists..

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
That's got to be a positive thing for us, its nice to have some of our player recognised for their achievements, our full team should be in the starting line up.

Gooner for 60 years

Sammer said:
leonardo santiago said:
Jinn said:
No a very tasty team. A few players wouldn't be in mine though this one seems solely based on CL performance.

I wouldn't put Kaladze in my team, because I don't like him because he keeps Jankulovski out of the Milan team, which is a disgrace. And Kaka and Tiago haven't impressed me this month, I would go for:

That´s one hell of an attacking team you go there, Leonardo :D

How about filling the ??????? with Flamini ?

Agreed. Our most improved player of the season.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Sammer said:
leonardo santiago said:
Jinn said:

Don't misunderstand me I'm very pleased Flamini impressed at left back. But in this system you need Eboue's twin-brother at LB (somebody similar to him).

djphonze

leonardo santiago said:
Sammer said:
leonardo santiago said:
Jinn said:

Don't misunderstand me I'm very pleased Flamini impressed at left back. But in this system you need Eboue's twin-brother at LB (somebody similar to him).

Clone him then :twisted:

Mostarac

Established Member
Henry_Pires said:
How much is Kaladze?

You mean how old he is? Kaladze is 28 years old, which means that he is in his prime right now. He is a incredibly talented and versatile defender, he can play as a central defender, left-back, left-midfielder and as a central midfielder. He is probably one of the most versatile players in Europe, incredibly talented guy. Milan will not sell him for nothing less than £14 million. I think that £14 million for Kaladze is too much, his actual worth is probably around £10 million.

Henry_Pires

Mostarac said:
Henry_Pires said:
How much is Kaladze?

You mean how old he is? Kaladze is 28 years old, which means that he is in his prime right now. He is a incredibly talented and versatile defender, he can play as a central defender, left-back, left-midfielder and as a central midfielder. He is probably one of the most versatile players in Europe, incredibly talented guy. Milan will not sell him for nothing less than £14 million. I think that £14 million for Kaladze is too much, his actual worth is probably around £10 million.

My meaning was how much if we want to get him?

10 mil ok for me.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom