• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Hickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Not sure I believe the link but would be a good one to sew up early. Like @6666Louis I like what I see with Hickey. Think this would be a useful and versatile addition to the squad

Gunner-Union

He was absolutely awful tonight. Slow, ponderous and defensively as bad as TAA. Looked like the first time he’s ever played football. Crossing was decent last 15 mins but overall was poor but he is young so I won’t read too much in a one off game

Last edited:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I have done some investigating and let me tell you, i am against this signing. He looks extremely cumbersome. Surprised to see so many state he's technically excellent, from what i've watched, his touch is heavy, his passes delayed, his first instinct, like Tierney, is to pass backwards. He looks to have a horrible build for a full back, often looks off balance with the ball at his feet.

The modern full back looks and plays like a midfielder, assured on the ball, quick across the ground, ability to go inside or outside, first thought is to pass forward. This guy isn't that, he looks like Tierney tbh, knock the ball forward and run or pass backwards.

Finally, to sum up, just look at this horror show....

No thank you.

Well well well... Another W for my brand. My talent id does not miss.

Roman Reigns Sport GIF by WWE

tcahill

Can't write someone off on one game, especially an international. Robertson also looked very average today.

Serie A fans still rave about this guy, although I'm concerned about a common theme that he could be more suited to wingback rather than LB.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Can't write someone off on one game, especially an international. Robertson also looked very average today.

Serie A fans still rave about this guy, although I'm concerned about a common theme that he could be more suited to wingback rather than LB.

Serie A fans know jack sh1t.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He looks technically poor. Even more limited than the Scot we have

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Artera really wants us to be Cross and set piece FC. Signing this dude only because he can cross a ball.

tcahill

He looks technically poor. Even more limited than the Scot we have
Fair, I've only seen him in today's game and I thought the same. I'm only saying that players have bad games all the time, some people here seem to be drawing some pretty fast conclusions.

Haphazard

He was absolutely awful tonight. Slow, ponderous and defensively as bad as TAA. Looked like the first time he’s ever played football. Crossing was decent last 15 mins but overall was poor but he is young so I won’t read too much in a one off game
Teta's talent ID in full flow, giving this guy more money to reduce the overall quality of the squad.

mpower2540

Yeah Robertson was awful, looked absolutely shattered to me. Hickey was alright but 25m is an absolute joke. We love pissing money away on backup players it’s infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom