• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

You think so?

His contract is up at the end of next season and there has been 0 chatter of any talks taking place, it's almost like it has been swept under the rug.

Also, I think Wenger is slowly losing patience with him.

Don't we have about a dozen player contracts up for renewal? Ramsey isn't alone there. I would like to think Wenger is losing patience with him but I'm not convinced.

scytheavatar

Established Member
You think so?

His contract is up at the end of next season and there has been 0 chatter of any talks taking place, it's almost like it has been swept under the rug.

Also, I think Wenger is slowly losing patience with him.

If Wenger is slowing losing patience with him you think we'll see more of Elneny or even Maitland Niles starting ahead of Ramsey..... it is clear that Ramsey is Wenger's pet and will always be pushed into the team.

InvertedFootballer

He's not even the biggest example of this.

The biggest one is the 1 good game against Barcelona guy who couldn't cut it at Bournemouth getting way more patience than Ramsey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he ever leave us he'll join a midtable club. Chelsea man city Liverpool even manutd have players better than him he should be looking to move aboard to kick start his career again. Every time he play this season he not showing any signs he care about This club he most of time play for himself and not for the team

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Good game today but I'm not getting my hopes up. We've seen this before - poor performances and endless injuries, with good games sprinkled in here and there to give you hope.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Good game today but I'm not getting my hopes up. We've seen this before - poor performances and endless injuries, with good games sprinkled in here and there to give you hope.
consistency is the key my friend, if we can make a strong partnership with him and xhaka the sky is the limit,.

What happened to his hair?

I liked him with the blond hair. It was style. Showed a lot of confidence. Even got Messi to copy him. Since then the hair has gone out of the window, he barely things about it anymore. Zero confidence.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
consistency is the key my friend, if we can make a strong partnership with him and xhaka the sky is the limit,.

Yeah, but he seems to take so much game time to start going only to get injured. Start stop.

With Wilshere, for exemple, even if it is start-stop, the quality comes a bit more quickly (so do the injuries, but ya know).

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Yeah, but he seems to take so much game time to start going only to get injured. Start stop.

With Wilshere, for exemple, even if it is start-stop, the quality comes a bit more quickly (so do the injuries, but ya know).
imo wilishere is mediocre when you compare him with Sir Ramsey.

very different players, but a committed Ramsey has elite written all over him. and im not talkinb about goals ratio, im talking about his overall game.

flawless player.

Newchange

Ramsey is simply a mid table midfielder now and I would put jack in the same bracket. If we want to progress we need to move them both on.

Malky

Established Member
One assist and an average game from him and yet people are making out like he in his purple patch from 13/14? :lol: Wilshere's leg break has probably just saved this mug from being sold in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom