• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If he'd have stayed fit that season ffs. Him and Özil were both world class before his injury. He got injured on Boxing Day and missed 3 months.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

If he'd have stayed fit that season ffs. Him and Özil were both world class before his injury. He got injured on Boxing Day and missed 3 months.

Seen shades of that Rambo in pre-season. His biggest issue will always be his dodgy hammys.

He's set for a starring role this season, I think he knows how important he can be for the team. Expecting at least 10 goals.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seen shades of that Rambo in pre-season. His biggest issue will always be his dodgy hammys.

He's set for a starring role this season, I think he knows how important he can be for the team. Expecting at least 10 goals.
Seems to have his touch back, when his game is in order and he doesn't have to focus on getting the ball under control, he plays with freedom and seems to go up a few levels with and without the ball.

I think the cup final was the start of it, he seemed to get back to his 13/14 form in that game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seems to have his touch back, when his game is in order and he doesn't have to focus on getting the ball under control, he plays with freedom and seems to go up a few levels with and without the ball.

I think the cup final was the start of it, he seemed to get back to his 13/14 form in that game.
But imagine if everyone at work only reached their potential once every 4 years? :lol:

'Sorry sir, I've bodged your heart operation. But in 2013/14 all my patients survived'.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

But imagine if everyone at work only reached their potential once every 4 years? :lol:

'Sorry sir, I've bodged your heart operation. But in 2013/14 all my patients survived'.
But did this surgeon take Wales to the semi finals at Euro 2016?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But did this surgeon take Wales to the semi finals at Euro 2016?
Is that the heart of the matter though with him not being a footballer. This is about Ramsey and aorta practise his first touch more regularly imho.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hate to say it, but he will probably decide where we finish this season.

So important to the team. He balances everyone else.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom