• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I think Emery did in all fairness, he started every PL game as a #10 until the contract was rejected/rescinded. After that he was just a squad player.

This situation really should have been resolved last summer, either he signed a new deal at the start of pre-season or he was to be sold. John Cross said the club rejected a £50m bid from United for him, just horrible management of the situation all round.

United...... I wouldn't sell them a virus, let alone the guy who's scored in two cup finals and been a fantastic servant for the club.

If they want Mustafi on the other hand..........

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

400k. I better see him iced out VVS dripping on them Italian hoes.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah that’s exactly what I’m saying. Give a f*ck about some fans on his back, the manager’s the only one he should be trying to impress.

Emery clearly prefers him to Özil. Ivan’s f*cked us royally. Hope his hair grows back then falls out all over again.

Yeah I'm not arsed what some fans think of him, I rate Mustafi when no one else seems to.

Anyway wasn't Ramsey's contract rescinded after a string of bad performances at 10? I didn't think Emery rated him and realised he isn't what he wants going forward.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm not arsed what some fans think of him, I rate Mustafi when no one else seems to.

Anyway wasn't Ramsey's contract rescinded after a string of bad performances at 10? I didn't think Emery rated him and realised he isn't what he wants going forward.

I was going off this but tbh conflicting reports seem to be coming out every day so who even knows.

Also I think Emery was reported to be excited to build around Ramsey when he first took over.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I was going off this but tbh conflicting reports seem to be coming out every day so who even knows.

Also I think Emery was reported to be excited to build around Ramsey when he first took over.

Hmmm all seems confusing. I do remember the reports of Emery wanting to build around Ramsey but surely then we'd of tried to offload Özil or Mhki in summer to free up those wages? However getting rid of Özil before Emery even had his first game would of had him slaughtered by fans.

I think this season just shows how bad Ivan f*cked us.

Hold on, but doesn't that mean we offered him these wages knowing the wages of other players?! :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hmmm all seems confusing. I do remember the reports of Emery wanting to build around Ramsey but surely then we'd of tried to offload Özil or Mhki in summer to free up those wages? However getting rid of Özil before Emery even had his first game would of had him slaughtered by fans.

I think this season just shows how bad Ivan f*cked us.

It was all perception with Ivan. Couldn’t look to lose the Alexis sale to Utd so took on Mkhi and his giant contract then greenlit the Özil renewal despite Wenger’s reservations.

If there’s a sure way of tanking your club it’s letting your three best players get into the last years of their contracts.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don't remind me. Whoever sanctioned that deal should have been fired
Robin van Persie is set to complete a £22 million move to Manchester United on Thursday after Arsène Wenger sanctioned the sale of the Arsenal captain to Old Trafford following a day of haggling over the final terms of the transfer.

ArsenalFever

Fair play to Ramsey, 400k a week justifies he's potential, which he never really lived up to while he was at Arsenal.

I think it was the right time for him to leave for he's own benefit, but we definitely need to find an improved replacement in terms of Arsenal moving forward.

goonerfamily

Another player we should've sold 6-18 months before if he wasn't going to sign a contract. Money that should've been invested in the team. Let's hope this is the last time this happens.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can we even rely on him for the rest of the season? If I was him there’s no way I’d go 100% and risk serious injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom