• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

I have been waiting for a long time to see him produce the 2013/14 form. I think this is it, his 2013/14 form. Remember back then he was mentioned in the same breath as Yaya toure. Based on that form I think he is one of the best in the League. It's shame he only replicated it on 2 seasons.

DasBootist

I have been waiting for a long time to see him produce the 2013/14 form. I think this is it, his 2013/14 form. Remember back then he was mentioned in the same breath as Yaya toure. Based on that form I think he is one of the best in the League. It's shame he only replicated it on 2 seasons.
Playing a central midfielder in midfield is something akin to quantum physics imo.

Can't blame our former manager for playing him anywhere but in Ramsey's preferred position.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Producing half season of superb form, then for about 5 seasons of being one of the worst squad peformers each season. Then signing for another team before you start producing half a season of good form again isnt really good enough.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Producing half season of superb form, then for about 5 seasons of being one of the worst squad peformers each season. Then signing for another team before you start producing half a season of good form again isnt really good enough.
Good enough right now isn’t he? I will never understand why you guys analyse a players’s whole career and use it to bring a player down today. We’re fans, yet we talk like we work for Eurosport.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Good enough right now isn’t he? I will never understand why you guys analyse a players’s whole career and use it to bring a player down today. We’re fans, yet we talk like we work for Eurosport.

Ramsey is in very good form at the moment but I can't understand people giving Emery stick for withdrawing the agreed contract offer given his level performances for us prior to signing for Juventus.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Loving his form. Just confused why he can only play like this for spells in his career. We have yet to see a full season of performances like this. I am not saying he needs a perfect season but he tends to be good for a few weeks and then disappear for a few weeks or get injured.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's absolutely amazing how opinions have changed on this guy. Another thing is that many were questioning is commitment to the cause considering he knew he was leaving but he's certainly answering those questions.

DasBootist

Loving his form. Just confused why he can only play like this for spells in his career. We have yet to see a full season of performances like this. I am not saying he needs a perfect season but he tends to be good for a few weeks and then disappear for a few weeks or get injured.
He was exemplar for the whole of 13/14. He made the mistake of scoring too many goals from midfield, which led Wenger into playing him as an attacking midfielder.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Gonna miss this guy. If ever you need a player to step up in an important game, turn to Ramsey. He's don't it time & time again yet people still doubt him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Injuries, look at his record. He’ll miss a month or two quite regularly. It’s hard to build up a rhythm with that.

Every time he’s played really well it’s been off the back of consistency in the starting eleven.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Injuries, look at his record. He’ll miss a month or two quite regularly. It’s hard to build up a rhythm with that.

Every time he’s played really well it’s been off the back of consistency in the starting eleven.
Well that is reason enough to get rid actually. We can't rely on players who break down so often. We have for years...

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He was exemplar for the whole of 13/14. He made the mistake of scoring too many goals from midfield, which led Wenger into playing him as an attacking midfielder.
This isn't true. He was brilliant for around 3 months. After which he faded away completely and put in average performances. He has NEVER given a full season of this.

Great player but this is the best he has been since November 13

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
@Rex Banner @DasBootist I am of course searching desperately for reasons to hate him so I don't miss him as much because if he continues this form into next season i will definitely miss him.

Good luck in Italy Rambo! I hope that league suits you more in terms of your injuries. I'd love to see you lift a major title!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This isn't true. He was brilliant for around 3 months. After which he faded away completely and put in average performances. He has NEVER given a full season of this.

Great player but this is the best he has been since November 13

Nah he was top class up until he got injured away vs West Ham in December iirc.

Came back in April and put in motm performances vs Hull, West Ham and Norwich in the league before smashing it in the final.

DasBootist

Nah he was top class up until he got injured away vs West Ham in December iirc.

Came back in April and put in motm performances vs Hull, West Ham and Norwich in the league before smashing it in the final.
Omg you can remember things that happened 5 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom