• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We not buying Wan-Bissaka first because crystal Palace will ask for high fee. And we having Hector who is quality RB we just need a player better than Lich to compete with Hector if niles keep up his performance until the end of the season I think we won't buy any

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe its the new Arsenal!

If another big six club had two RBs out of contract & their starter whos game relied heavily on pace had done their cruciate... Wan-B makes perfect sense.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We should not be in for Wan Bissaka.. We don't have the luxury to buy like City so we should be rebuilding our weakest link with WC players. We have Bellerin and Maitland-Niles who's doing better now at right back.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Mind you, I still believe Chambers deserve another chance as I feel he was given a raw deal by the club.

He has been given plenty of chances under Wenger....... all signs are that he's not a bad player but nothing special. Try naming something Chambers does better than most players in the league. He is welcomed to stick around if he doesn't mind riding our bench cause he would without a doubt be a good squad player, but he is not good enough to be a starter for us.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He has been given plenty of chances under Wenger....... all signs are that he's not a bad player but nothing special. Try naming something Chambers does better than most players in the league. He is welcomed to stick around if he doesn't mind riding our bench cause he would without a doubt be a good squad player, but he is not good enough to be a starter for us.

Which is why I believe he should be kept around. As you said he's a good squad player option to have coming off the bench. Its just a matter of knowing if he'll accept this.

If not, he's young enough to be sold at a healthy profit which can then be added to our existing budget for players of significantly better quality.

say yes

forum master baiter
How come Antonio ****ing Valencia gets his own thread but Aaron Wann-Bissaka doesn’t?

Sign him up Arsenal. Not a priority position for us, he’d cost loads and I like hector but AWB is so good that I don’t care. Generational talent.

Hector might not come back the same from his injury and has been flirting with a move away anyway.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Because Valencia's dad mentioned Arsenal as a possible destination, whereas the Wan-Bissaka story mentions Brian McDermott scouting him even though he apparently no longer works for the club.

With McDermott there is the possibility he's doing some scouting in an unofficial capacity given his links to the club. Is he out of work recently?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
My reasoning would be to gave the right back spot to Wan-Bissaka & move Bellerin up the pitch as a winger, seeing as offensively he's great but absolutely abysmal in defence.

I've yet to see Wan-Bissaka beaten 1 on 1. That alone counts for something.

What is it with this insistence into making full backs into wingers? First Kolasinac and now Bellerin?

There's a saying that all full backs are either failed wingers or failed centre backs.

Truth is 99% of them aren't good enough to play on the wings. Marcelo and Dani Alves are far better than Bellerin and not that great in defence. But no one tried to make them into wingers.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not keen on spending most of our budget on him regardless of how much I rate him.

He’s a real sound lad though I’ve heard, grown up in my girlfriend’s neck of the woods.

I think Max Aarons would be a better buy for us, he’s a bit short and isn’t as good as ABW defensively but is absolutely rapid and has unreal attacking potential.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All this penny-pinching talk is depressing. I mean with this lad we'd have a top RB for the next decade. Even if had to pay £50 million for him he'd end up being a bargain. Also it'd be nice to have some full-backs who're good at defending as well as being able to contribute offensively. This guy is ridiculously good.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Not keen on spending most of our budget on him regardless of how much I rate him.

He’s a real sound lad though I’ve heard, grown up in my girlfriend’s neck of the woods.

I think Max Aarons would be a better buy for us, he’s a bit short and isn’t as good as ABW defensively but is absolutely rapid and has unreal attacking potential.

All the more reason why Wan-Bissaka would prove an astute signing. He's quick, well built with good height & is difficult to bypass for opposing players.

Its all well & good to have full backs marauding up & down the touchline but when they get caught out we've, more often than naught, paid heavily for it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

All the more reason why Wan-Bissaka would prove an astute signing. He's quick, well built with good height & is difficult to bypass for opposing players.

Its all well & good to have full backs marauding up & down the touchline but when they get caught out we've, more often than naught, paid heavily for it.

Difference is that ABW would cost upwards of 40/50M while Aarons would probably be 20M at tops.

I don’t think Aarons is bad defensively, if anything he’s a good tackler. Could see him going for crazy money in a few years.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom