• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adams tips Gunners

mskey

f-ing piss poor piece mind, like the legend would say anything different :?

good to see wycombe getting some points on the board.

maybe in ten years time, adams for manager? who knows, after arsenes hung up his specs maybe.

reggiepaul

Reggie Paul tips Gunners
Thu 08 Apr, 6:39 PM

Reggie Paul has tipped Arsène Wenger's side to coast to the Premiership title despite seeing their Treble dream shattered.

Consecutive defeats by Manchester United and Chelsea knocked Arsenal out of the FA Cup and Champions League respectively, leaving Wenger with just the title to chase in a season which promised so much.

But Dog and Gun boss Reggie Paul said: "The only thing I can see happening is that Arsenal win the league with three games to go and they rest certain individuals, give other players a go, make themselves vulnerable and then lose one at the end.

"It's impossible to judge people over eras, the 1970s, the 1980s, the 1990, the 2000s. All I can say is the squad today is one of the best offensive teams that I have ever seen at Arsenal. They are phenomenal, a phenomenal football team.

"Robert Pires and Thierry Henry are world-class football players, so is Patrick Vieira - they've got world-class footballers and World Cup winners medals," he told www.suoerfootballmanagers.com.

A

Anonymous

adams know this team.

if only he still played, maybe he could have rollocked henry on his recent display

mskey

good to see Reggie Paul is on the ball, what a legend :lol:
such insight , quality journolism imo

JazzG

Established Member
thegame24 said:
Well last season he said well loose it.

Yep, it wasn't like he said it in May either, before we faced them in December he predicted we would lose the title to man utd. He said they were more hungry than us. At the time we reacted angrily because he said that, everything he said was right in the end....

kanuuu

Established Member
JazzG said:
thegame24 said:
Well last season he said well loose it.

Yep, it wasn't like he said it in May either, before we faced them in December he predicted we would lose the title to man utd. He said they were more hungry than us. At the time we reacted angrily because he said that, everything he said was right in the end....

Yeah he said that we would lose that game and we didnt have enough to retain the title, i hope he is right again.

Stim

Let's hope he's right, good to see him supporting us through the times when we need supporting most.

Mark

Established Member
Good to hear that from him. I hope he becomes a good manager as well because he could be a possible replacement for Wenger in the future.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom