• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adebayor Walks Out Of Togo Squad...

zerofeel

Its obvious this guy wants to play for us badly and i hope to see him in action so that us fans can judge on how and why Wenger decides to spend on him.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Lovely

Lord Dula rubs his hands together with a grin slapped across his chevy chase

This nutball is just what we need.

Tegh

Established Member
asajoseph said:
More like Emile Heskey, but with more of a twig-like frame.

I give it a month of this guy playing second fiddle to Van Persie and Henry before he decides he hasn't settled in London and thinks Juventus play more to his style.
Unfortunately I tend to agree. He's clearly a fruit-cake, which we have been missing..However, if he doesn't break into the side he's going to get his panties in a twist and go AWOL or something. He just walked out on his country ffs, when he's their best player. Perhaps that has gone to his head.

PolishGooner

James said:
We've been missing someone with mental problems since Keown left.

well. we still have Lauren and Lehmann. They are both not mentally OK. I`m affraid we have a new Anelka. A little moaning princess

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
well robin can be mentally unstabled too sometimes (i hope someone's not going to read this)

i like it when he's red hot, our tempo would suddenly increase enormously.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
the togolese coach gave him a nice compliment by saying the "crybaby" Adebayor will be remaining with the Togo team, and not coming back to London...

BannedKwame

Yea, Adebayor is a frikkin' crybaby, but he is one talented son of a *****. I'm sure his initial respect for Wenger will give the coach about 3 months or so before Adebayor starts to act like an immature puppy. However, I imagine by then that the player would have settled into a contributing member of our team.

Captain

Established Member
Just to clarify, if Adebayor refused to play, he wouldn't be allowed to come back to Arsenal early unless Togo's football federation released him.

hesham

Established Member
Not the atitude we need really...
But as long as he provides good competion and another option should be ok

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
to be honest, this is pretty stupid of him right before the world cup... and right after he signs for a new club... this wasnt really the best time for him to try to prove something to the international team coach...

Arsenal_Soldier

Ahh he is a little selfish *****, but we need some more *****es in our team who stand up for themselves.

you reckon he'll still play in the world cup?

He'd probably **** the coach if he doesn't let him.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
but he does sound a bit full of himself in that article..

"We lost yesterday and I do not know why I did not start. I was shocked - the main goalscorer of the team [being left out] - that is a joke."

however, he is right..

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom