• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrián López Álvarez

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Re: Adrian Lopez Alvarez

yousif_persie said:
Not see him too much but im reading he is not bad player. if we sign him thats mean rvp is leaving for sure.
Or Theo is leaving?

Robin will probably sign a one-year extension. But Wenger might want to act quickly and find potential replacement.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Airknight said:
Can't see Atletico letting him go at all, and we'd be too packed with wingers.

Or we could sign him and move Gervinho to AM i guess :?:

Hell no! his strengths are attacking space, movement and dribbling with his worst areas are decision making and passing accuracy.

kenkbc2

All these transfer rumours/activities going on about us is making me suspect that we are going to lose either RVP or Theo or maybe even both..

Airknight

Established Member

truth_hurts said:
Airknight said:
Can't see Atletico letting him go at all, and we'd be too packed with wingers.

Or we could sign him and move Gervinho to AM i guess :?:

Hell no! his strengths are attacking space, movement and dribbling with his worst areas are decision making and passing accuracy.

That's all true but i have faith :lol:

kenkbc2 said:
All these transfer rumours/activities going on about us is making me suspect that we are going to lose either RVP or Theo or maybe even both..

Those rumours always appear, always, maybe you're just linking it to losing our star players because it happened last season.

realtalk

Established Member

yilmaz better than this guy if we want a small type player just buy m.suarez.

We've been linked to much more impressive players ability wise.This does'nt move me.

mo50

Established Member

Yaya said:
Still think we could do with one more wide attacker. Not satisfied with Gervinho/Walcott/Chamberlain atm.

Agreed, but I don't see space for another attacker. We could most definitely do with improving our wide options but unless one of Gervinho/Walcott leaves it won't happen. Number wise we look set and with the additions of Giroud and Podolski our attack has gone up a few levels.

leo_ense

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-want-atletico-madrid-forward-1378275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... rd-1378275</a>

Seen a few people reporting this and its been a persistent rumour for a while. Would love him here

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member

His 19 goals from last season - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0T5Ju_9gOE&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLDSCmOeRKW4b1ypCXnZG9QA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0T5Ju_9 ... ypCXnZG9QA</a>

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

this transfer saga depends on theo future if theo leaves next window i think we will try to buy him his release clause is just 18m euros we can afford him and he is good winger.

leo_ense

Established Member

Floating said:
Would Adrian be more of a wide forward or CF in our set-up?

He could do both for us. He has great dribbling, vision and passing ability so he can excel in many positions. I would love to see him used as a false 9 (ala Gervinho) to cause havoc. Combining him with Podolski, Cazorla, Arteta and Wilshere we will absolutely steamroll teams.

spartandre217

Established Member

Really hope nobody here is turning up their noses at this guy. Looks the business to be honest.

Last season he was good but even previous seasons show that that wasn't quite the one-off it was perceived to be.

Were we to replace Mary-anne with this guy I'd be ecstatic. He'd likely bring everything that Pedro brings to Barcelona which is close to 20 goals a season and 10+ assists.

iced22

Surprisingly unproductive in front of goal (at least in La Liga, he bangs em in in Europe), yet brings all the attributes we need from our wide forwards.

There's better players, but this guy ain't bad at all.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Adrian would be a fantastic acquisition if we can't get the other top strikers. He can play wide, he can play central. He has one of the silkiest dribbling skills I ever seen. Top notch finishing as well.

thedon5

A front three of Podolski, Gervinho and Adrian is REALLY appealing, there's absolutely everything there to cause troubles to a lot of defences, and the three of them constantly switching positions is mouth-watering. His versatility is a huge plus as well seeing the lack of depth and possibly quality we have at centre forward atm.

He isn't the best candidate available if Theo leaves, but I would definitely not say no to him. Strikes me as very realistic as well. He should fit in nicely as well, as he reminds me a bit of a slower Theo who can dribble.

Bring on the Spanish revolution!

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member

He does seem like our bag:

1. His team desperate for money
2. Low release clause
3. Technically silky skills
4. Spanish link up with Cazorla and Arteta
5. Links up much better in our system with Giroud/Podolski than Llorente

Probably only happens if Theo or Chamakh goes though

Outliar

You know what I say, I say we sign the guy who Atletico wants to replace Falcao with. It seems whenever their main striker goes they replace with absolute quality. Torres, Aguero, Falcao, who next? Maybe Adrian Lopez, guess we should sign him then! :D

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom