• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Africa Cup of Nations 2019

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Bennacer looking great. Has an assist for Mahrez's goal.

Such a neat and tidy player. Gets out of dangerous situations with quick feet and good body intelligence. He's even good in the tackle and reading the game defensively. So impressed by him.

Hope we match any offer for him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No surprises in this tournament yet. Not been watching as much as I would like due to work commitments.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No surprises in this tournament yet. Not been watching as much as I would like due to work commitments.
Couple of interesting games coming up in the next few days in Alegria-Senegal and Morocco-Ivory Coast.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi playing right now.. Nigeria-Guinea.

Iwobi stinker so far, been really bad sigh.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone got any thoughts on this Amr Warda situation? Saw Salah waded into it on Twitter.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What? Did it backfire on Keita or was he the target to begin with or does he have to bail them out or whats the situation?
Yeah, apparently one of his relatives did witchcraft on him. People were protesting outside his family home in Guinea as well.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah, apparently one of his relatives did witchcraft on him. People were protesting outside his family home in Guinea as well.

Got kicked out of his will and did a little voodoo on him. Nice. If that works, we should hire the relative to release Mustafi from his spell. Never was above putting an inkling of believe into folklore as such, personally. Mustafi voodo out, I'm in. Don't have a kid to sacrifice, but maybe a bottle of fine red wine will do.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ziyech having such horrible AFCON just missed last minute penalty to win it for morroco

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’m watching africa cup, the refs are mad. Benin just got a red card for helping a player that’s injured :rofl:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ziyech having such horrible AFCON just missed last minute penalty to win it for morroco
Lol horrible he’s playing killer passes whenever anyone makes a run problem is all the morocco players want the ball in their feet

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom